450cc injector install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lude68

Hey guys! Im on a budget build w/ my lil bros turbo build (instead of N/A after i bought him CTR pistons..ahh kids) ...anyways my question is what will have to be done to run 450cc injetors out of a DSM on a 94 gsr motor? and will it work fine w/ a 190lph fuel pump?

Thanx for the advice.

if it is a 92+ honda/acura you will need to run 10w 10ohm resistors on the yellow/black injector wires (+12v) because the DSM injectors are low impedence (~2.5ohm). fuel pump should be ok.

how to wire in resistors? you'll need 4, one for each injector, and it splices into the yellow/black wires on each injector which is the 12v power supply.

Go to homemadeturbo.com they will show u every step to do it. u will need to use some type of fuel control unit. My friend program a chip for my ls/vtec turbo using the 450 dsm injectors and my car run fine. If u need more info e-mail me :D

my friend got cheap resistors at radio shack on his budget turbo setup cheap as hell so if you dont know where to get them ...radio shack is the shit

Originally posted by civicrturbo@Dec 1 2003, 08:43 PM
my friend got cheap resistors at radio shack on his budget turbo setup cheap as hell so if you dont know where to get them ...radio shack is the shit

:werd:
tis where i got mine, the 10w 10ohm ones, cost about $4 for all 4, come in packs of 2

i think lsdiodes.com sells em for cheap, I know when I bought my LEDs it was 10 for a quater or something like that but they charge u 4.95 for handling

Back