450cc running like garbage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

whats up I installed my 450cc injectors, wired up a resistor box . but the car runs like shit. it would not idle at all and had to tune it with my safc just to keep it running. I checked out drop shop and my numbers are way lower than his. my 1000 rpm is set at -17 anything else and the car idles to ruff. right now I idle at 550-600. my af ratio gauge reads really rich at idle and when I'm driving it doesant cycle it just stays in the rich and only goes stoich sometimes when i decelerate. does anyone know whats up?

The AFC takes fuel away. I am guessing it's idling like shit because your dumping too much fuel in at -17 because it's only taking 17% fuel out of your 450cc injectors. I have never used and AFC so I can't help you too much, but maybe somebody that has one can chime in and help out further.

yeah man, youre going to want to be in the -30's for most the band. 17 is way to little of a cut for the larger injector.

-B at claytons
-

Back