475 WHP 1.9L turbo del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CoreyR

1.9L stroker, sc63 turbo. on slicks, with good traction approximatley what would it run ET and what would it trap. assuming it has no weight redux.

:shrug2:

Depends on:

Power curve
Tires
Suspension setup
Driver skill
Humidity
Track setup
Gearing

Too many variables... just run it and find out.

a nine second pass with only 130mph trap speed on a boosted car? Thats crap. My Turbo TSI Talon ran 12.14 at 122 M.P.H. A nine second car should be up towards 160-170 im assuming.

Originally posted by MXDesa@Oct 21 2004, 05:13 PM
a nine second pass with only 130mph trap speed on a boosted car? Thats crap. My Turbo TSI Talon ran 12.14 at 122 M.P.H. A nine second car should be up towards 160-170 im assuming.
[post=405775]Quoted post[/post]​

what are you retarded? titans supra ran 8.40's @ 170 n change
todds NA capri runs 8.30s @ mid 160's

i didnt mean to sound like an ass, but you are way off on trap speed vs. ET. WAY WAY WAY

corey, there is a sticky in one of the forums "dont question what a build will run, there are to many variables to take into account" i suggest you do what cal said. take it to the track and run it. then let us know what it does. 650rwhp LS1 would stomp this almost 500hp fwd car. fwd gets sorta crappy for drag racing. once you reach a certain point, more power doesn't really help. traction is an issue. have fun though.

haha either way your car wont win.... as a matter of fact it will never see an 11 or even a 12 second pass. steves srt will take your all day long and you know it :laugh:

i have no problem smoking B16's though and after this winter even turbo B16's..... :lol5:

haha have you guys ever seen cory auto-x his srt? cause he knows i will beat him by at least 2 full seconds. given you did auto-x your old neon and you best time was only 8 seconds slower than my times???? am i wrong?

If you can get traction you will smoke the SRT4. Go to the track and we will all wait to see you in the KILLS forum.

corey = srt. lol

my guess, assuming good driver/conditions/25" slicks, a good tune, and a good 60' 1.8-1.9's, 11.5 @120

Ingram Brandon 412 XN 66.678 56.084 57.817 61.535 56.084

Raymond Cory 440 XN 76.991 66.089 62.715 62.715

need i say more. i want to see that srt auto x next season you better not have any excuses

p.s. :owned:

why does everyone keep thinking i own the del sol or am the one racing. im just asking for someone else.

so... how did you manage 3 runs? and im talking about your new neon

Back