$4800 for a jdm h22 gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

new price come on people....my baby needs a new home!!! got rid of the type r seats got new gsr leather interior....

Originally posted by bluenutz5@Feb 7 2005, 11:24 PM
5" taco

[post=457861]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: from taco bell or taco johns
:lol: hahahahahahahahaha

sorry man i had to do that.
sounds like you got a bad ass ride
someone buy this mans bad ass car

BUMP for what sounds to be a nice ride. I'd love to see some pics, I have a buddy that might be interested after he sees a few pics.

Originally posted by snake679@Jul 22 2005, 05:31 PM
email me some pics man!

ben@xessiv.com

Very interested.
[post=529990]Quoted post[/post]​

hay man i got some pics email bc my email isnt working right if i reply it works but i cant send new emails...

school is coming up and i need to have replaced this car by then....cant afford $25k a year pluse my car payment....the body of the car could use some work(it aint a show car thats for sure!) i have some really clear pics but i dont know how to upload them on the post so just e-mail me.....help me out guys!! swap was 4800!!!! your paying pritty much for the swap...please :worthy:

Originally posted by bluenutz5+Jul 26 2005, 11:22 PM-->
@Jul 22 2005, 05:31 PM
email me some pics man!

ben@xessiv.com

Very interested.
[post=529990]Quoted post[/post]​

hay man i got some pics email bc my email isnt working right if i reply it works but i cant send new emails...
[post=531777]Quoted post[/post]​

I will help you upload the pictures if you can send them to watcharatp@comcast.net.

Good luck with sale.

i sold the car to a buddy of mine for 2800 im sooo sad i miss it and i dont have money to get anything as fast for soo cheap....i regret sellin it!!! the worst is that i see it at the races every weekend...since i sold it spanking cars left and right!!!!

Back