4loko!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're really not missing anything; only thing that made it desirable was it was easy to get and not too expensive....a bottle of vodka and (insert energy drink of choice) would do the trick just as well and taste better too.

I've take a tequila/vodka/gin on the rocks or with some club soda over that crap any day. Who needs energy a few hours before you're going to sleep?

And if you're on a few day bender, do it like an adult with coffee, 5-hour energy, adderol, and coke. Jeez.

alcohol is a depressant
caffeineis a stimulant

together, they keep you 'average' instead of going into the alcohol coma, therefore, partying harder, etc.

alcohol is a depressant
caffeineis a stimulant

together, they keep you 'average' instead of going into the alcohol coma, therefore, partying harder, etc.
I realize, I just think it's retarded. 4Loko generally doesn't lead to partying harder though. It leads to arrest, getting your ass beat, or dying.

I've partied and not slept for 48-72 hour periods. It's fun while it lasts. Then you need two days recovery. I still say 4 Loko sucks. I prefer Red Bull, coffee, 5-Hour Energy, or Adderol for my stupidity.

I was one of the unlucky ones with having a 4loko blackout..

I normally party hard as fuck and drink till i pass out. the one night i decided to not drink much cause i had a trip the next day.. so i was sipping on a 4loko basically i remember playing cards and then nothing. i was told i tried to fight/kill everyone that night and i dont remeber anything till i woke up the next day to leave for the trip...

Gotta say its a scary feeling knowing i was like that and wasn't even home in my head at the time! i know ill never drink a 4loko again..

I mixed a 4loko with peach schnapps to make it taste better. God was that a mistake. I was fine the next morning, but gah, I feel shame for what I did.

just buy redbull shots, and mix those 50:50 with everclear. That's a good time. :D

I mixed a 4loko with peach schnapps to make it taste better. God was that a mistake. I was fine the next morning, but gah, I feel shame for what I did.

just buy redbull shots, and mix those 50:50 with everclear. That's a good time. :D
ooh the shame :ph34r:

4loko = fermented goat piss mixed with kool-aid, designed to get under-aged girls drunk enough not to remember having sex with you.
don't think i'll miss it...

Back