4th gen, all disc conversion???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondafirst

How hard is it to do a all round brake conversion on a 1990 civic?
Which car can i get these parts off? I heard I can get them of 94 and up integras is this true?
Please help me out here.
Thanks in advance.

90-93 Integra. I have the master cylinder/booster and proportioning valve for sale which you will need for this swap $120 shipped. The parts have 147K miles on them. Let me know.

Well i have 89 Civic Si and I was looking into the same thing I heard that if you go with the teg's rear brake's you have to do them on the front also, Because the rear disc are bigger.I'm just going to get my hole set up off a 91 crx that's the cheaper way.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Dec 1 2003, 07:50 PM
90-93 Integra. I have the master cylinder/booster and proportioning valve for sale which you will need for this swap $120 shipped. The parts have 147K miles on them. Let me know.

I still want to get those from you as soon as I get some money together. (after x-mas, most likely)

I have the rear disks on my 91 Civic... It's not that hard, just make sure you don't screw up the alignment by removing the toe adjsuter bolt at the front of the rear arms.

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Dec 5 2003, 02:02 AM-->
199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
@Dec 1 2003, 07:50 PM

I still want to get those from you as soon as I get some money together. (after x-mas, most likely)

I wont be here after christmas man. Leaving for basic. Sorry.... if you can scong up the money for the 15th let me know.

Back