4th of July

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
pretty slow today...

so what's everyone doing for 4th of july?

I hope kickin back, downin some brews, bbq'ing, and watchin some fireworks.

I'll be in DC at the national mall, watchin the fireworks show. No brews for me though, I gotta drive home =(

It'll be fun though

was supposed to go to boston, and if im still sick im still not going :(

otherwise, work on the car in the morning and vegitate all afternoon :)

hosting sisteve's kegger

lol

mmmmmmmkeg's

Gots the day off, dont have to work until 10 on the 5th, pretty happy about that.

Im probably going to see if any driving ranges are open or if the Club my friend works at is pretty slow. After golf, def going to drinking the brewskis. McNiels, Long Trail, and maybe some Magic Hat. I found a great beer brewed in Oregon, Rouge... their chocolate is amazing.

hope everyone has a fun drunken 4th, be safe!

and what brew will sisteve's kegs be flowing with?

Bud Light :(

Blue Moon isn't available, sold out of SA Summer Ale a while ago...

wack all around, but its cheaper and makes you drink more so it'll be all good :)

Its suppose to be scattered t-storms and only up to 93 I believe. It depends on whether or not I have to work tomorrow. I am going to try to convince them that theres no reason for me to come in 'cause there shouldnt be any contracting done since banks will be closed.
So if not...
theres a kegger tonight at a friends lake house at lake rockwall (45min-hour away) then tomorrow... jet skis boating, bbq & then fireworks & drinking.
If so...
going to my dads who lives on the lake (5 min away) & get shit faced after work tomorrow & shoot pop pops.

I showed you the closet. The plan is to have it empty by the time the night is over. :) Hop in the spa...

taking the wife and the kid to their first professional baseball game, watch bonds beat up on the reds

Funny enough, its one of those situations when there's just too many options to choose from. Typically its pretty boring and low key but lately all different groups of friends have been doing fun things and sending the invites my way.

Its either;
The Jersey Shore in Avalon, NJ. Stay overnight tonight with about 6 of my close friends and then lay on the beach tomorrow.
Go back home to North Jersey and go to my best friend's kegger, where I'll see all my friends from back home that I haven't seen in awhile.
Go to the girlfriend's house and do something with her family.
or
Stay here near in Trenton and go to a picnic/bbq tomorrow and hang out with my one housemate and a few friends.

I'm not too keen on the drinking thing right now. I drank for the first time in a little while, over the weekend and I really don't have that much interest in being hungover or taking in the worthless calories. :p

Regardless, I think I'm going to pick up the girlfriend and drive back home to North, NJ and go to my friend's party.

Back