4WD Turbo EG6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just thought I should set the record straight the only time steve cursed at me is I'm a text. Yes I gave him his car back with all the drivetrain fab done just not the sheetmetal .he conually acussed me of stealing parts .I told him to keep his money and just take his car home

Why would you run drive his car around when running improperly?
Is this because you don't have to worry about the reliability of it?

Also got the popcorn and viewing...

Just thought I should set the record straight the only time steve cursed at me is I'm a text. Yes I gave him his car back with all the drivetrain fab done just not the sheetmetal .he conually acussed me of stealing parts .I told him to keep his money and just take his car home

Well...did you steal his parts?

What kind of shop takes 9 grand for light fabrication work and a turbo system and take 3 years to complete the work that never actually got complete. I recieved my car with missing motor mount bolts, a 5 speed shifter assy that doesnt work,an incomplete down pipe and exhaust system already all paid for untuned and 2 and a half years late. Your lies and selling of dreams to poor individuals like us out here looking for someone trust worthy to work on our cars is exactly why most of us are afraid of having our cars worked on by even the most trust worthy shops out here. Your innabillity to finish what you started speaks highly on the type of person you are and the nquality of work you promote. I wouldnt take you a (GD)! to work on now. you couldnt finish a project to save your life. I have met several people who have cars there at his shop all with the same problem. One told me he even sold someone else his built SR20 turbo motor then improperly tuned it for this guy who blew the motor up at the track then came back and got his original sr and took that one and ran with it. UNPAID! Giving away other peoples parts is poor sportsmanship and piss poor planning. Thats stealing homo Stafford

I drove the car with stock injectors and stock computer with no boost to make sure the all wheel drive componets where working properly. No I didn't steel anything from him. Yes it's true I agent to jail for a month for unresolved traffic violations while I was in jail steve pickup his car . When I got out he told me his brake lines , oil cooler(that he was using as a fuel cooler on the return line) and fuel regulator where stollen. I wasn't there when he took his suff so I don't know what was or was there. He brought the car back because he couldn't find another shop to do the work. I bought him a new fuel regulator . I built him a complete turbo system consisting of turbonetics t66 ball bearing turbo with antisurge housing and ported t4 exh. Housing , custom manifold, 3 inch down pipe , tail 38 wastage,12x24x3 intercooler , 2 1/2" aluminum pipe ,silicon couples,t-bolt clamps, turbo xs bov, steel braid oil lines ,1600 rc injectors ,s 300 hondata, moved the fuse box,coil,msd to under the dash , and custom motor mounts for the all wheel drive.all custom fitted and installed for 5800.00 . I charge him 500 for a custom aluminum fuel cell installed.
Biulding the rear sub frame for the front suspension to go in the back mounting the 8.8 indipedent rear end installing the custom axles(I had made and assembled) ,brakes ( I bought) , coilovers( I bought), unfailing the drive shaft , installing the carrier bearing( I bought) , installing the custom Billiet adapter to the out put shaft (I machine) building the rollcage , installing the fuel pump and lines, making custom strut rods with himes and coustom mounts, making costum adjustable drag links for fear alinement . All that o did for FREE!!!! he only paid for the materials , my cost on materials not retail. I just didn't want to deal with him any more and now he's saying I sabotaged his car because his oil drain on the trans was loose and one bolt was missing in the transfercase . Well he brought me the trans and yes I should have checked the fain plug before I put oil in it , but sabotaze really .

He even left his buisness recipt book in my car after he destroyed my car. I have the intention of contacting people and letting them know what you have done to us and them. Setting the record strait begging for me to allow you to come get my car so you can finish the shotty shitty work to my car that you promissed to fix and replace everything that was damaged. Your a thief Mike. Get used to it. I have pics, and recipts to proove my story to you all and a time line dating back to October 2008.

Do yourself a favor go to the bathroom look at yourself in the mirror and slap yourself and think of me assclown.

You took my transmission apart at your shop 2 times. It was all complete when it got there. I took my car because your wife said while you were in jail that your shop was closing down and we all needed to get our cars because of all the problems she encountered from other people looking for you for unfinished fab work and missing parts. Your boys stole parts taking everything they wanted from peoples projects in your shop whuile you were away and you never replaved them. I bought most of those parts and brought them to you. Everything else I paid for. You never completed the turbo kit, the rear subframe of the motor mounts and cage. You are a piss poor fabrication and an even shittier buisness owner.

You are definetly not a man of your word by any means! Dont trust him or his shop or you are putting your car and parts at risk of being stollen and your projects of being damaged and scrapped for other peoples cars.

With no O2 sensor driving an untuned car not broken in you run the chance of washing the rings out of my brand new engine. Why take a gamble on fucking up someone elses shit if you cared about anyone elses projects. You fucked it away bro. Seriously. Some Professionalism might be nice for you.

Figured you wouldnt say anything to that. And yes Asshole! To your face I have cursed you out several times and just in case your wondering, F! NO I am not afraid of any man that breaths the same air as me. Play the game is you want but your the one who will be hurtin from this one. If you guys want to see tyhe proof check my photo bucket and honda swap pics. Does this look like the way you would like your car to leave a shop that you spent 9 grand at for this very purpose. This is his level of workmanship. CRAP!

By the way Erik wants his motors and car back. When are you going to get him a new motor and rebuild it with his new internals? OOps I forgot you told him to take it up with the guy you sold his shit to. Sorry I had to be reminded! Clown!

Last edited:
people don't go to jail for a month for traffic violations. rofl

I knows right. It wasnt a month it was closer to 3 months. He once again is lying his ass off. Tell the truth Stafford. You cannot fade me girl!

You both sound retarded to me. One for not knowing when he was being fleeced and the other for being a hack derelict thief. I can tell by the look of that shop that nothing but pure garbage comes out of there. The OP should have known the same when he dropped his car off there...hard lesson learned...

Whatever you say. I needed some work done and I didnt have access to the shop I wanted because it was too far.I took a chance lioke many people do and give people a chance to proove themselves aqnd I got dooped. I am not the first and not the last. Still doesnt excuse the fact that that fuck stick took my money and screwed my project car up but I understand what you are saying about that shop. I am just way too trusting of people to do what they are expected to do. Guess for a shop a written contract means nothing anymore.

sounds to me like you need to contact an attorney and go the legal route.

if you have contact info for other customers that he has allegedly ripped off then you need to contact them as well and start a class action.

also, i do hope that both of you know you are posting on a public forum, that can be seen by anybody at any time that can accomplish a simple search.
If this does continue on down a legal path, this thread will probably be brought up and used against both of you.

While, as a member of the staff, and a very interested bystander, i would love to see this play out on this site and result with an ending that every party is satisfied with, i dont see that happening.
So, i say TO BOTH OF YOU: choose your words wisely, and ensure that you are both giving proper information and replies, because there is always the chance that this thread could come back to haunt you.

Please, continue...

Last edited:
Back