4WD Turbo EG6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You can absolutely go to jail for traffic violations. In NY, over 90mph is now considered attempted manslaughter. Its garbage, but its a law. You can't spell slaughter without laughter!

True. If you have enough unpaid tickets, in most states they will issue a bench warrant for your arrest. They won't actively seek you but if they happen to find you...

so can we see pictures of the current work? dying to see how it was done.

You can absolutely go to jail for traffic violations. In NY, over 90mph is now considered attempted manslaughter. Its garbage, but its a law. You can't spell slaughter without laughter!

True. If you have enough unpaid tickets, in most states they will issue a bench warrant for your arrest. They won't actively seek you but if they happen to find you...

there is a difference between a speeding ticket and a reckless driving. this dude is a tool.

I owe a portion of a ticket to a state that will go unnamed and I know for a fact that they issued a bench warrant for me.

Ill upload the pics now. Hold on, im using the bulk uploader

It doesnt reflect the other things descovered internally in the car once I was able to open it up and clean it out the following day at my home. The down pipe was destroyed because the V-Band clamp was faulty to the turbo and had been ninja rigged to work for pushing the car out as complete. Transfer case on CRV transmission was missing bolts and other hardware, Drivers side motor mount was missing nuts and was nproperly designed, water meth injection system was not installed and inncomplete, GM 3 bar map was bolted inside the car inproperly installed and piggy backed off of the stock honda 1 bar map sensor which had been wired and dangling behind the motor by a vacum line, no o2 sensor installed, TPS sensor out of calibration due to missing harware so it spun in place on the throttle body, Hardware missing on the distributer not to mention my car left with MSD 8.5mm Black wires and returned with walmart specials and stock spark plugs instead of the NGK V Powers it left with, Fuel Rail missing hardware, Exhaust system incomplete I paid 500 for the sysstem to be made, wrong blow off valve was supposed to be Turbonetics 50mm, wrong waste gate was supposed to be 45mm Turbonetics, wrong manfold was supposed to be top mount, a manual shifter assembly that doesnt work,wide band o2 not installed missing cables, hondata s300 not installed, 1600 cc rc injectors not installed, S300 ecu not tuned not to mention I gave him a virgin P28 Ecu and wanted the P28 modified not a P06 ecu with hondata in it in return. Just look at the quality of his work. Go ahead and take your car over there if you want to. Biggest mistake I ever made.

Last edited:
I was looking through the pics and that subframe/diff support is the most uncreative and childish and disgusting work I have ever seen. It looks like what a 15 year old would build with his first welder. Angular, aesthetically offensive and heavy.

This is why I do pretty much all my own work.

Sucks and I bet this guy hasnt posted because hes in jail for running a stop sign maybe.

Get legal rep. and take him down.

it may just be me, but when i get linked to an album like that, it only shows me small thumbnails.
am i missing something?

I click the thumbs for the larger version...? And no it looks like a child's work. The state of your car is not one that a true professional would ever leave it in. Where do you live, Chatsworth? If you need someone to finish it I would be happy to talk with you about all or part of it.

Back