5/25. Gingerman Track Event

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

Well yesterday i went to the local road course and watched the track event they had going on there.

after i paid the $10 to get in i realized how worth it that $10 was. I pulled in as they were just finishing cleaning up all the oil an Mr-2 had just pissesd out (like alllll of it lol) poor mr. 2 :(. so then the decided to have a lunch brake and declared the track open for "touring". track touring means u can take your car out on the track and drive around as long as you do it safely, their rule was "no squeeling tires".... i only did once :unsure: lol.

but anyway here are some of the SWEEEET cars that were there:
fc13d3c3.jpg

my friends R next to a (slow) silver NSX
fc13d393.jpg

mmmmmm
fc13d368.jpg

yes... lotus :worthy:
fc13d322.jpg

race prepped s2000... WOW
fc13d2c1.jpg

boosted s2k (slower than i thought it would be)
fc13d299.jpg

mmm. 200 miles=no hard driving.. but the guy let my friend take it out for one of the touring laps, on the condition that the owner got to drive his R for one hahaha good trade :)
fc13d26b.jpg

mmm 4g63 power.
fc13d1b0.jpg

so fun! that rx-7 was running RIIIIICH, but damn was it fast
fc13d103.jpg

old school M3 leading the session
fc13d048.jpg

Race prepped s2k/rx-7/my friends R
fc13cd67.jpg

My other friends R leading the blue SI
fc13ccb2.jpg

good GOD!
fc13cc23.jpg

NSX
fc13cae7.jpg

oh the torque!!

hopefully i will be going back for a test/tune soon and i will be getting some pics of my rice pile out there :D

almost forgot-
here is a link to the imagestation album

theres 2 lotus exiges that run in my local race league (yellow and silver)
i fuckin love those cars :worthy:

<-- knows this. I was talking to Ed for a little bit. i wish he would have had his R there :(... next time

Back