$5 dollar paypel to anyone that can help with prob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdubspeeds

Turn key to on and the check light doesnt come on. Light on ecu doesnt blink. Car is getting no spark. I replaced the main relay its fine. I check the distributor in a friends car and its fine as well. WTF am in missing. I did the troubleshoot in the helmes manual and on a4 and a18 its getting > 1v on those to wires ??? it says to check between those wires and the g101 ground at the thermostat. ??? Im lost.

Sounds like you have a bad ground.

Check at the thermostat and make sure the ground is attached good

Also check the main ground from your tranny to the chassis.

LMK if this helps you.

What a scumbag JEW i guess 5 bucks was too much for his gay ass to pay... someone should throw his ass in a oven.... Im jewish too so im not being racist im just being realistic

If you have to explain your racial comments (regardless of your race) maybe you shouldn't be posting them here on the site.

Originally posted by matts91hatchls@Dec 30 2004, 01:42 PM
What a scumbag JEW i guess 5 bucks was too much for his gay ass to pay... someone should throw his ass in a oven.... Im jewish too so im not being racist im just being realistic
[post=439239]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow.

Originally posted by matts91hatchls@Dec 30 2004, 03:42 PM
[post=439239]Quoted post[/post]​

danm, i thought the stereotype was jewish people were supposed to be smart, I guess you prove that wrong.

lol, i have some jewish in my blood. I dunno if i would say all that though.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back