50 ugliest cars from the past 50 years

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea I agree with all the cars you pointed out as not being ugly. I think I would add the Bricklin, the Chevy SSR, and all the Subarus they had on there to the not ugly list too.

Ok, so you exclude all of those cars, then the rest are monstrosities that came out of detroit, and the european cars, which were never intended to look good to americans sense of style. Not a stab there, but honestly, the renault clié was never designed for americans. And the Bubble-cars served their purpose in post-war germany for those who didn't have full drivers licenses.

The point is we can nit-pick this list all we want, and we can get a list of "the ugliest 50 cars from the past 50 years" then we can post it to our blog for the enjoyment of a select few on the internets. Then allow it to get picked up by the bigger blogs, and blown up by the wonderful invention of instant news and communications.

I don't blame the author for this, I blame the internets. We need congressional oversight of the internets, these tubes won't control themselves.

Back