$50 z6 shortblock and tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
yes, $50

come pick it up. will not ship it.

head is spoken for, and all the vtec shit.
but headgasket down including tranny is yours if you come get it out of my yard.

its been sitting covered, outside since october, and my mom is making me toss it. come get it in central CT for $50.

may need to be re-sleeved or at least honed, due to it sitting for so long outside. great cheap spare to send out or build up.

$50.

neeeds to go THIS WEEK, or its going to a junkyard.

a hoan should be all that it needs.

Someone buy this, put some civic GX pistons in there, and get another z6 head, and build that. Thats an easy 140 whp.

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Jun 13 2004, 11:36 AM
If I threw some GX pistons in my z6 block I could pick up some easy numbers?

What are you doing?

Thread jacking the website owners thread? WTF.

buy this shit. mom is on my case agani today! ":BLAH FUCKING BLAH, IM A DUMB CUNT, IM CALLING A JUNKYARD"

get it before it too late

If you would consider shipping it I think more people would consider buying it.

If you can't sell it, just give it away, its better than letting a junk yard take it. (note, I don't want it, I don't have a car to put it in, so I'm not just trying to rip you off or anything)

...and bump again. Help B get rid of his shit!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 13 2004, 01:38 PM
buy this shit. mom is on my case agani today! ":BLAH FUCKING BLAH, IM A DUMB CUNT, IM CALLING A JUNKYARD"

get it before it too late

Got your mom's email address somewhere? :lmao:

i don't want to ship it cuz it will cost liek 300 bucks to ship it, another 50-100 for packing/crate/straps, and well, its just not worth it.

come pick it up.

Pm replied.

is the harness part of the deal? what about mounts?...im extremly interested.....let me know ill grab it this weekend.

Originally posted by SpodaB1+Jun 13 2004, 11:55 AM-->
@Jun 13 2004, 11:36 AM
If I threw some GX pistons in my z6 block I could pick up some easy numbers?

What are you doing?

Thread jacking the website owners thread? WTF.

Stop kissing ass, that person was responding to Colin's post.

Bump for a long ass tranny, and a reliable block that can hold speeds of 110+ mph for hours at a time. :)

You can sell this on ebay for 3 times as much to idiots, SOMEONE PICK IT UP.

Originally posted by tphan4@Jun 13 2004, 09:31 PM
is the harness part of the deal? what about mounts?...im extremly interested.....let me know ill grab it this weekend.

no harness. its on my gsr

mounts- a couple.. i don't know for sure. most are probably there though.

swing on down, bring a friend... and we'll lift it into your trunk of something.

im in bristol, 06010

let me know when you need a junkyard to take it ;) i'll pick it up! but with the milage my jeep gets/cost of toll - it'll be $50 already hehe

Back