$50 z6 shortblock and tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Goddam I want this!! I've been lookin for a z6 bottom end for like a month
I'd be up for a drive this weekend too if I didn't just have surgery earlier in the week...
oh man this fuckin sucks

:angry: :thumbsdown:

where are you located?

for a little extra i could possible deliver it....

ehh-- that a haul and a half.. 14 hrs 1 way. lol i don't think i'll be pulling that off dude- sorry.

joker, come get it.

<edit> I still can't beelive you only have 56 posts and have been here since we opened lol</edit>

just out of curiousity, what trans is it? I'm assuming si/ex also?

would you be willing to meet halfway or so? Like Syracuse or somewhere? I checked mapquest & that should only be like 3-4hrs from both of us...

yup, its the z6 tranny... h4c or 4yh... some shit- i forget lol

as for delivering it half way, i don't really ahve a truck, so its not really an option.
if you lived closer, i could borrow a buddies truck... but all the way there, i'd have to pay him for his time...

eh well i'm still tryin to talk someone into makin the drive w/me- do you have any days off next week? I might just say f* it and drive up myself

no days off, but i work a normal 8-430 schedule, so if you get here in the late afternoon, it will be fine

B... I'll buy it, but I won't be home for two weeks... would that be good enough for your mom? I can mail you a money order tomorrow. My Paypal account isn't confirmed. only Verified.

as long as i have cash for it, she'll be happy waiting for it.

i take it you already know my address.

post if you've sent it, so its considered sold

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 21 2004, 01:19 PM
PENDING

stmotorsports is sending paypal today he says...

Okay, no biggie. I only read this post yesterday. No, I don't have your address. *shrug*

Back