$$$$$550 OBO hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HaCtHkId90

B]PRICE REDUCED 550 OBO[/B]
Its Da Perfect Project car... It was Meant For A ZC swap but i need da money... have to sell because of court issues.. i need to pay sum money due to motor vehicle violations so im gettin rid of her... shes a 1991 civic dx 5spd.. it has Si bumpers n rims.... it was elderly owned...it also has 210k on da shell n about 180k on motor cuz motor was swapped.... doesnt have exhaust will throw in wen bought... can also get another rear bumper if requested for extra $70... willing to meet halfway... NEED DIS CAR GONE BY SATURDAY.......550 OBO..... pm me..

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

I just want a project car, I have a few hundred bucks to spend.

I wouldn't buy that thing. It will cost you more to repair the body and paint it than its even worth. Who knows what else is wrong with it. $550 cars are good for one thing... Buy it, drive it til it dies and buy another $550 POS.

he did say perfect project car,,so ill give him that,,the car though does need alot of work,,,
and hows the chassis?its obviously been rearended

It's not THAT bad. I want a project car.

I did just notice the hatch was fucked, looking at it more, you guys are right, more work then I want to get myself into.

And I'm in good ole NJ.

Back