56k Killer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I just got home from a pretty big meet out at Marcus Dairy in Danbury. nothing i brought was sold... Tbone had some ITB's with him too =) lots of nice cars, lots of average cars.
the red teg we drove down with blew a hose on his fuel return... smeeled like gas.. not just burned fuel- but gas gas. coulda had a fire! haha but we fixed that, cuz thank god Tom carries around 20' of extra vacuum hose :hammer: lol it was cool though. met some cool peeps... and i even got a nice pic of Darcy =)

DSC00021.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

DSC00024.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

DSC00026.JPG

DSC00027.JPG

DSC00028.JPG

DSC00029.JPG

DSC00030.JPG

DSC00031.JPG

DSC00032.JPG

DSC00033.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

DSC00035.JPG

Attention.. Breaking newz!!!!

We are getting reports that something cool happened in CT! ladies and gentlemen I'm as shocked as any of you...

:lol:

:thumbsup: I am loving the all black civic next to the white integra. :D Very nice!

That tiberon is ugly as fuck. Most of the cars look pretty good except for some of the rice.

the tiburon is the ultimate sleeper. thing was boosted y0! looked like a t3/t4 on it. i give him props. fuck man, a car with zero support... it looks like he made his own manifold too.
and i bet it's faster than me :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 31 2003, 05:01 PM
the tiburon is the ultimate sleeper. thing was boosted y0! looked like a t3/t4 on it. i give him props. fuck man, a car with zero support... it looks like he made his own manifold too.

right now, my bike is faster than you.

:worthy: that orange turbo integra with the JDM R conversion was the sickest car there.

heres pics of me and E solsi's day. .. . we planned on helping CRX-YEM with his suspension and then goin to the meet. . .see here are some pics from the day. . ..

s3ed930ea72bfe.jpg

s3ed9311ed949e.jpg

s3ed9316d2f9a6.jpg

s3ed9319d0ec10.jpg

s3ed9333b07544.jpg

s3ed931ec33469.jpg

s3ed9323d7a135.jpg

s3ed933adc832d.jpg

s3ed933084bb15.jpg

Bill that is a bad ass pic.

B. I love how that GSR that got fucked has a sticker above the acura logo that says "ACURA" LMAO

Bill that is a bad ass pic.

B. I love how that GSR that got fucked has a sticker above the acura logo that says "ACURA" LMAO

Well, I showed up, and then the rain started.....Sorry. I shook some hand's and then the ClubSi gang dragged me off to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch...

I missed the whole meet......... :angry: and I had a trunk full of goodies that some of you guy's might have wanted.........ie......ITR Momo wheel, CTR gauge cluster, t-shirt's, keychain's, model's.....everything JDM,....Just some stuff that I brought back from Japan. I will.......repeat....WILL be at SiSteve's place the 7th....If you want me to bring this stuff I will, but I will not be able to do the spirited drive too fast....or some part's might get damaged.....

I still wish the rain would have held off a little bit more....and I actually did know some people there. Like my buddies Red CRX, 18 PSI on steroid's......with the Mis-spelled banner on the tent, and Jeff's yellow VW.....and the crew from ClubSi which I hung out with for some of the day.

Then I get back home and meet up with anouther freind, and I changed his clicking Axel.....then consumed mass quantities of beer.....

well, see you on the 7th, I hope the little rex can make it up there.

niiiiice! looks like it was a pretty big meet. i love that red crx, and the gold teg with the cf hood. tite! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 31 2003, 05:01 PM

The tiberon is all custom if its turbo, my freind adam has one he boosted, he used a 1st gen eclipse manifold cause they are pretty much the same. if thats the 1st gen tiburon then that guy deserves some props, its like 110% custom.

Back