572 powered Cadillac DeVille

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

some things just dont go together

that engine and that car are two such things

I could have picked 100 other cars this engine would have looked better in... Besides he drives that thing like a pussy.

monstrous engine. pussy car.

I do like the fact that he goes fast........in style.oohh yeahh

I could have picked 100 other cars this engine would have looked better in... Besides he drives that thing like a pussy.

If i owned that car and knew I was being video taped, i would have beaten it like twin step children untill it either broke, or the police were called.

unexpected, yes

well, not so unexpected when you hear it rolling by with that engine sound

somehow its just not right. kinda like banging your cousin

it needs a 572 to get it up to the legal speed limit before an hour in a 21312312 lb car :D

somehow its just not right. kinda like banging your cousin

as long she's not blood.............why the hell not? :D

The car is ugly but seriously. are we all gonna bad talk the car if we ever get a chance to see it on the street? NO we will bust a nut right then and there just hearing it idle. I would.

Last edited:
That motor itself is worth more than the car in physical value. That motor deserves something like a Nova, a Chevelle or something less - old-personish.

That motor itself is worth more than the car in physical value. That motor deserves something like a Nova, a Chevelle or something less - old-personish.
The largest and most powerful production engines ever created were shoe horned into Cadillacs, Buicks, and Mercurys of the early 70s.

Well, that is true. But they NEEDED the huge cubes in order to stay in motion on the highways. A 350cid motor obviously couldn't motive a 6,000lb car.

Back