5AM. can't fucking sleep.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck scientists
thats like saying people who drive slower live a shorter life cause they spend more time in their car
fuck that shit

i read a scientific study a while back that says people who get 8 or more hours of sleep per night have a shorter life than people who sleep 6-7 hours.
shorter because you sleep more so you miss out on more of life and literally shorter, time wise.

i usually sleep 5-6 hours a night, any more and i cant get up and ill be nodding off all day.

E, you made me wanna do some dxm again. lol

tried singing 'rock-a-bye baby'?

i thought it was closer to 1/3.

2/3 would be 16 hours a day.. lazy bastards

What ever happened to 8 hours? That seems to be the magic number.. I wake up feeling rested and can make it through the day fine on 8 hours. Not so with 5 or 6 hours. And 10 is pushing it.. I'll do 10 hours but only when I'm sick.. Give the body time to repair itself.

I function fine at any hour, its just a matter of my lazy ass getting OUT of bed.

Wil how you doing buddy?

I always wanted to play violin.

Anyways, alcohol doesn't work. I drank all the rum I have left, which is roughly about a pint.. I'm still awake. I want to save my Jager but looks like I'll have to down that too.

^Look at that. My sentences are still coherent.

Back