5gen Brakes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integracivic94

anyone got ne ideas on how to improve my brakes on my 5gen si? Was racing with an evo earlier and my only chance was to outbreak him from 130 mph and im suprised they didn't catch fire! it has abs! are there better brakes on a different honda that i could swap! any help appreciated!!!! representing in the uk, <_<

moving to wheels/brakes forum. sorry, i dont know much about that except upgrade your brake pads. (other people here might know more)

buy a Brembo Big brake kit. I'm also suprised you didn't melt them slowing from 130.

AEM makes an upgrade, as does fastbrakes.com I believe. Brembo makes the best i think.

Your car should have 240mm front disks, with single pot sliding calibres, try a wrecker and source some 2 pot sliding calibres off the same year accord, they should bolt straight on. You will need the master cylinder as well to make it work, otherwise the pedal will travel, but not work

Your best bet is a better race fluid with higher boiling temp and some aftermarket pads with better compound

Conversion to big legend disks are easy, with this you transplant Accord rear disks on to the rear of your car

Cross drilled and slotted is for tossers you need bigger size and more clamp preassure to stop a car fast :ph34r:

Back