We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is that picture from 1998? who has a white CRT, let alone a CRT any more?
i rock the crt. who really needs all this flat junk? i like my monitors like i like my women.

if it wasnt for the g-friend I and II thread my count would also suck balls. ever since i sold my rex there really isnt to much i can ask or offer anymore. i usually only hang our in the members lounge.

is that picture from 1998? who has a white CRT, let alone a CRT any more?

I still have a CRT :p Mainly for gaming though; I'm actually using two monitors and an LCD as a secondary. When I fire up a game, the LCD monitor just displays the desktop. :)

if it wasnt for the g-friend I and II thread my count would also suck balls. ever since i sold my rex there really isnt to much i can ask or offer anymore. i usually only hang our in the members lounge.

I still have a Honda, and that's all I do anyways. :) I have to make an effort to visit the tech section; usually just look at threads that have no replies.

I still have a Honda, and that's all I do anyways. :) I have to make an effort to visit the tech section; usually just look at threads that have no replies.

That's pretty much all I do... because I really don't have a lot of help to offer. lol

It's not so much there isn't much to offer as it is the fact that their questions have been answered 798610034109865210 other times.

My post count sucks. Most of the time, I just sit back and read what others have to say. However, in the last 6 months I have more than doubled my post count.

My post count is kinda low cuz I mainly read threads, or I go to reply to something, think twice about it, then dont reply.

Back