5sp swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

05R1

I have a 96 Civic EX with a 5sp transmission and want to convert it to an auto (Don't Ask!). Would like to know if there would be any interest in a trade?

ugh i sold my auto a week ago i want a 5 sp lol where ya loc. i have a junk yark that sells auto and manual trannys for $54.91 w/warranty

I live in Louisville KY, if you can supply me with everything needed to put a auto in my car i will give you all the sruff for a manual. Im not looking to make any money, just want an auto. At least let me know where that junk yard is..Thanks

woot we are close as hell i live in jeffersonville IN .the junk yard is pull a part they are off of national turnpike .cheap as hell do me a favor though ill pm you my phone #. i want to buy all the manual stuff from ya so plz plz save it for me. and if ya need help with the change over i could do that too..so let me know what ya think ya they sell auto trannys for $54.91 thats with a warranty. you have to pull it but if ya need help id be more than happy to help

Last edited:
Back