5th gen civic side vents

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canuck 93 Civic Si

:flamesuit on:

Anyone who owns a civic in any place where the snow flies and the salt flows onto the roads knows that the civic is really prone to rust at either end of the rear wheel wells. This is also the case on my car. The person i bought it from had a bondo job done on these spots and it looked really good until recently when the bondo started to bouble out again.

I ordered some quarter panels from Cross Canada, which really suck. They didnt fit proberly so i had to do some butchering to make it work. Now I am trying to get the concave part near the rocker moulding to look right and im thinking " hey why dont i just do some metal or fiberglass work and make some ricey sidevent and put a piece of grill mesh in them. Just wanted to know if anyone else has done it or knows of anyone or websites that would be helpfull. Pictures would be greatly appreciated to get a good idea of what it would look like.

Thanks

Sean

ya i have seen it doen buy the vent of ebay for 40 bucks and glass them in then plumb up some ducting and make them fucntional brake vents

Back