5th gen hatch spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

i which company makes the best lookin/fitting duck bill carbon fiber spoiler

i heard that benon er something like that was a good brand. whats the prices on like a spoon one?

i got my spoon cf wing on my hatch. hooked up from a local shop. 2bills and i had it. it has the best fit. most other cf wings leave a monster gap.

You can find the spoon look a like ones for around 200 + shipping on ebay. Its the same shit, and the same fit i believe.

thats cool but i want to say i have a spoon spoiler

i aready have mugen knock off wheels so i should go with the same flow and buy more knock off.... or maybe not

i kinda see what youre thinking. but just go with the look a likes man. if you really want people to know that you have the spoon wing, tell them that you do. there is no real way to tell if they are authentic or not (unless you are a spoon guru). the wing i have is supposidly (sp?) spoon but i have no idea of knowing. i just trust this guy so much that i believe they are spoon. (hes my close buddy) but hey who knows. if you really want to drop more than double that price, go with the spoon yo. its up to you bro.

nice paint btw.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 4 2003, 07:45 PM
i aready have mugen knock off wheels so i should go with the same flow and buy more knock off.... or maybe not

Knock offs rock, fuck paying two to three times more for the same part to say it is "Spoon", "Mugen". Chances are they are made side by side at the same factory anyway, just one lot goes to Spoon and the other goes to another less greedy company.

I was planning on getting a carbon fiber lip as well, but after talking to a couple of friends with them, one wrong scrape and there goes your hard earned 300 dollars, shattered into a million pieces. But im guessing that your car isnt that low (as mine is, more into handling then ghetto dropping), so a carbon fiber lip shouldnt be a problem. Look into the mugen and mugen look-alike lips. the look-alikes can be found anywhere from 80-200 dollars.

i should get a plain front lip and paint it flat black and a plain spoiler and do the same. reason is i have rota flat black circite 8s (sp)i m a tard) to bring in a color skime. i have ghey ass fake carbon fiber m3 mirors im also thinking of painting em too

yup. thats what i got. ABS plastic mugen lookalike lip. painted it black. 50 dollars from my buddy. it looks pretty good. you can even considered getting it carbon fiber wrapped for the look.

You guys are a bunch of riceboys. Wings and spoilers don't make your car faster. There is no good reason to have them.. why dont you spend your money on useful stuff like under car neons or NOS seat covers with light up leds in them. :bash: :burnout:

Oops sorry just making a point /sarcasm

well this is a negative post you decided to come up with. the last time i checked i was far from a ricer.... the only thing that can pass for rice is my mirors i bought when i was in to the ricer way. my hatch is clean i get complaments(sp) everday how nice and how non ricy my car is... so you back off your high horse and go fuck your self. i m only gettin oppions on what products are good and worth buying. i know a spoiler dont add shit for hp and lip is worthless to performance also. oh yeah, I wasn't asking about a wing you dumb fucktardâ„¢

Back