5th gen hatch spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so you back off your high horse and go fuck your self. i m only gettin oppions on what products are good and worth buying.

Dude first of all this post has nothing to do with you or your spoon wing. In fact I'm looking to do one for my daily driver and a spoon lip. So settle down and eat put your junk back in your mouth! I KNOW you read the thread where everyone got on a guys ass for asking where he could buy body parts. I was making the point that some of you (not you specifically) fuckin assholes tore him a new asshole for asking a question that wasn't "accepted" by the masses. (If you go re read my reply you'll see that if he posted specifically about something that was accepted (used spoon and a lip as an example) no one would flame him. But instead he made a general question and got smacked down for it. I think that's bullshit. Your post perfectly illustrated my point to a T even using the same exact type of parts that I mentioned "are" accepted. It's a fuckin double standard and it's :ghey: And all you fucking closed minded double standard pussy bitch faggots are the fucktards. You saw my fuckin sarcasm mention and that I was only trying to prove a point so settle down Beavis. I just used you as an example. :tfg:

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Jul 4 2003, 07:18 PM
so you back off your high horse and go fuck your self. i m only gettin oppions on what products are good and worth buying.

Dude first of all this post has nothing to do with you or your spoon wing. In fact I'm looking to do one for my daily driver and a spoon lip. So settle down and eat put your junk back in your mouth! I KNOW you read the thread where everyone got on a guys ass for asking where he could buy body parts. I was making the point that some of you (not you specifically) fuckin assholes tore him a new asshole for asking a question that wasn't "accepted" by the masses. (If you go re read my reply you'll see that if he posted specifically about something that was accepted (used spoon and a lip as an example) no one would flame him. But instead he made a general question and got smacked down for it. I think that's bullshit. Your post perfectly illustrated my point to a T even using the same exact type of parts that I mentioned "are" accepted. It's a fuckin double standard and it's :ghey: And all you fucking closed minded double standard pussy bitch faggots are the fucktards. You saw my fuckin sarcasm mention and that I was only trying to prove a point so settle down Beavis. I just used you as an example. :tfg:

says ur vendor eh? the more shit u talk, the less business ur gonna get...

let him get the spoon wing, shit if i had a hatch id get that too....

his point was.. and i'll make it for him.

The other guy asked about a body kit and got jumped on... this guy asked abou a non-functional wing and hasn't gotten flammed. So 1 person will jump someone, then not jump someone else for essentially the same thing.

There you go.. for the dumbasses... that is his point.

Thanks Domeskilla. I'm really not trying to be a dickhead. It just comes naturally. j/k. I just want people to maybe think and see it as a bystander might.

haha.. same here man.. my posts come off as "your a fucking idiot", but its just how i am when ppl post something stupid. I dont know, its hard to see it comes off that way, b/c they aren't me or know me.

a rear duck bill spoiler and a front lip are not ricy and i m sure lots of people here have em here. if i ask around and see where they got em or how much they cost it would save me some reaserch. i m at a work computer where lots of sites are blocked and i cant go to and my home comp blew up many moons ago so i am kinda fucked.
i have coming to hondaswap for well over a year and not one person said shit to me. this is the first post i asked about shit like this and did not expect shit like this from you or anyone else. when i 1st came here my car car had altezza tailights and i was wanting 18's and a wide body kit with a new motor to go along with it. i moved out of my ricer way and started to respecting the fine part of import performance.

god man.. are you not fucking reading what was said? Maybe you need to kill the attitude and read it. He wasn't calling you a ricer, he was being sarcastic b/c they yelled at that other guy for body mod questions, but not you... see what i'm saying? He said that, trying to mock them. Sorta like me saying "you fucking dumbass" but then sticking a tongue or something next to it. Its called sarcasim..

Now after you had to be explained to, go fucking re-read it and realize how big of a dumbass you just looked!

Sorry I didn't pick up the sarcasm.... from my point of view it was not needed. I was in the right forum asking a question that was aimed for it. If he wanted to make a point he could of wrote an essay and posted it in member’s corner not on my ligament thread.

yes, but it was made in your thread, b/c of this.

A guy asked about a body kit, got flammed.
You ask about a non-functional wing (which so you dont think i'm flaming, i answered your question).. you were not flammed, rather given he right answer.

He was simply making a point at how everyone will jump 1 person, but not jump another person, for the same thing.

So he gave you that sarcastic "you're a ricer" shit, to even up on the whole "flame for body mod" shit that 99% of this board likes to do.

Yea that's it. I'm sorry man I didnt mean to take it out on you. The funnyiest part is I want a VIS Spoon style CF lip for my 99 hatch and a CF spoon style wing. So I don't think you're a ricer at all. Not unless I'm one too. It's not cheap stuff but check out www.visracing.com They have the best quality shit. Some of their stuff is on ebay right now.

I want one of the wings for me CRX. the kind that just come off the back a couple inches. kind of like the ones that come stock over the tops of a hatch, if you know what i mean.

http://www.jdmhondaparts.com

Faux Spoon duckbill= 250
Faux Spoon lip = 250ish
Faux vision/spoon side views= 125~

if you bought the real deal it woudl run you over 1400 for the three listed parts up top.

The front lip servers the major function by providing ducts that are used to cool rotors, but you must have a path connecting them from the actual ducts to an area close to the rotors.

Me personally for "flair", I would do EX front lip, SiR rear spoiler with long led, painted original oem paint.

But I love the chin and duckbill spoiler that spoon makes though.

Milan

visracing's website is the biggest piece of shit ever. :bash:

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Jul 5 2003, 12:45 PM
Yea that's it. I'm sorry man I didnt mean to take it out on you. The funnyiest part is I want a VIS Spoon style CF lip for my 99 hatch and a CF spoon style wing. So I don't think you're a ricer at all. Not unless I'm one too. It's not cheap stuff but check out www.visracing.com They have the best quality shit. Some of their stuff is on ebay right now.

yo thanks man

Back