5th of july party

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honestly steve. . . how much for the CRX, I have my kidney on Ebay right now. . .

I'll trade for a decent running car. 5 speed, RWD preferable. old Subaru, classic Toyota (pre89) I'm open to a lot of things.

I have a truck to trade too.

also, since finding out the M is a 6 cylinder I'll be on that thing like stink on shit.

lol. you're just finding this out?

if your car doesn't pull a 12.9 or better, .9g or better, or breaks 170 with ease, you're wasting my gas.

me too!!..since i probably wont be able to make it

im carless and licenseless... i did however meet turbomirage today,,,and hes a cool ass mofo...real good guy,and laid back,,

Ok, when are we doin this ? Because I'm geared up and the bike is out. You put on coffee I'll come up now.

Thanks for the party B, Awesome time.

Awesome house too. And it's smaller than mine, so I feel better :)

size isn't everything dude... i'm sure you've heard that before :D

thanks for coming. shoulda stayed longer. i played shot fairy with jim beam :D

Last edited:
Thanks to your house...now the wife wants to move and buy a nicer house...you fucker. I had a great time. Now we got to come up with a date for my next one...

I swear, I'm going to have to figure out how to make it to the next one. Perhaps I'll have Scotty beam my ass over. :D

he came down to get the e-manage from me..stayed for a little bit and talked,showed him the civic,worked on a celica,im gonna have to start hanging out with you guys

yeah it was fun :) like i said you live about 25 minutes east of airjockie. next time i'll let you drive the LS killer ;)

I swear, I'm going to have to figure out how to make it to the next one. Perhaps I'll have Scotty beam my ass over. :D
yea mayb ill be able to make it too!!!
yeah it was fun :) like i said you live about 25 minutes east of airjockie. next time i'll let you drive the LS killer ;)
haha nice..i got her running mint,now just gotta figure out why the right front hops:D
id say lets take it to the track but,,that car is a beast and you will demolish me

Back