5th of july party

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is me usually: :D:D:D

This is me because I REALLY wish I were closer and could have made it: :bangdesk::bangdesk::wallbash::ji:

size isn't everything dude... i'm sure you've heard that before :D

thanks for coming. shoulda stayed longer. i played shot fairy with jim beam :D
AWwww FARK

Yeah, but I had a 19 year old to entertain. Now that I know Bill has a bike along with everyone else up there, I should start doing some cafe racing up there. Maybe you guys can show me around.

We all have this idea that your house is ultra-top-secret.
why?

while i do respect my own privacy and won't ever post out where i live to anyone i don't know/met before, it's not really private.

What was the high point of the party?

ehh, it was pretty lax to be honest.
ate mad food
lots of games of horseshoes were played
smores by the fire pit
just chillen really

ehh, it was pretty lax to be honest.
ate mad food
lots of games of horseshoes were played
smores by the fire pit
just chillen really

My kind of party. Did you make your famous pasta salad?

yeah... it wasn't as good as usual though. the store didn't have the right horseradish mustard i usually use. it's my secret ingredient :D

:doh: Damn those bastards for making your pasta salad subpar.

On a side note, that sounds DAMN good right now. Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmm

What was the high point of the party?
Bill's bike. Others may say something about a dog or something, but it was Bill's bike.

And the looks I got when I rolled up in my mom's baby blue VW convertible playing Spandau Ballet.

Bill's bike. Others may say something about a dog or something, but it was Bill's bike.

And the looks I got when I rolled up in my mom's baby blue VW convertible playing Spandau Ballet.

A dog? *raises eyebrow* Do I really want to know?

That must have been a really "cute" site, Steve. :D

You'll hate my new ride when it comes time to get in the driveway.

all i can think of is time lincoln in the ATHF movie... "hurry! to the new beetle convertible!"

Back