5thg b-series civic hatch vs. h22 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 30 2003, 02:24 PM
here's my old 90 accord, before i polished the wheels and before it was stolen..

s3df587b9f3963.jpg

mine looks like that but it is 4 door, and i am on steelies. but other then that it is the sam color and same color pin stripe.

why the fk is this in members lounge?

moved.

turbo4dr you are absolutley full of shit theres no fuckin way with an ls and mondo 3 inch fucking exhaust that you beat an h22 powered accord. I dont care if it is swapped in a civic.

h22 is pain but afterwards VTEC will make u smile. once that shit hits VTEC it winds out so fast that some times i hit the rev limiter if im not careful. its hard to look at the stock tach and try to control the car from not going off the side of the road cause it speeds up so quick. stupid swap left me dry at $4500 for the entire thing

you hit the rev limiter because:

A- your tires suck
B- you move to slow and don't know how to react on time
C- watching the tach shows lack of experience
D- you don't know how to listen

christ... i could go on and on about how dumb that post makes you look...

Originally posted by driver1@Oct 30 2003, 02:54 PM
turbo4dr you are absolutley full of shit theres no fuckin way with an ls and mondo 3 inch fucking exhaust that you beat an h22 powered accord. I dont care if it is swapped in a civic.

:werd:

Sorry to say, but either your friend doesn't know how to drive his Accord, or there's something seriously fucked up with the swap.

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 30 2003, 02:25 PM
why the fk is this in members lounge?

moved.

I moved it there because it is not directly swap related. It certainly doesn't belong in a tech forum.

the accord i raced was a 4 door with a full h22 swap tranny and everything. It also had falken azines and i was running steelie with tiger paws :p I also was only running the 3" exhast cause i am now running boost :D It is a manual h22a also.

tahst all fine and dandy but unless he didnt know how to drive or had some serious issues with his swap, theres no way you beat him sorry but thats your ass talking and your mouth should know beter

There is an H22 accord in my town and it isn't impressive at all. He runs consitently between 15.2 and 15.5 et's at the track. It may not be tuned right or whatever but its not that impressive. On the other hand there is a h22 hatch around running 10psi and it is sick as hell, he has a 11.4 et. Whatever you do, just make it fast :D

Back