6.25's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w2rbass

title says it all, will they fit in my door panels without having to buy a larger bracket or whatever? and where would be a good spot for tweeters? thanks

hello moron. how 'bout tellin' us what car you're talking about? also, what speakers, different speakers have different depths. try http://www.crutchfield.com/ enter what damn car you're talkin' about and it'll tell you what speakers will fit.

every honda i owned had 6.5's in em... depending on how big the magnet is and what car they will fit. in my 86 accord and 88 civic i had to cut the back out of mounting tray that the 6.5 was mounted to in the door. and in my 92 civic the same speaker i stuck in my 86 and 88 fit just fine

Please help us better answer your question by providing more details about your setup and/or your problem.

For example, please post the following:
  • car: year, make, model, trim
  • engine / transmission / ecu
  • basic mods list that applies or may apply to your question
  • fuel management, etc, and anything else that may apply to your question.
Also, please specify what is wrong or what you need help with EXACTLY. Doing this will help you get a better answer to your question.

Thanks,
The Moderating Team

hey, sorry bout the lack of info i was soooo tired when i wrote that... i have a 94 civic hb... i just picked up some rockford fosgate 6x9's for the rear, and r.f. 6.5's for the doors, and a jvc cd receiver... but yeah i was sooo tired and sorry if i 'offended' anybody or anything, hehe... but yeah, thanks to you who tried to help even though i supplied no info at all

i did the dumbest thing to my crx to fit 6.5's in the doors. the first thing i did was take out the braket then i ripped out the plastic that keep water out and i drilled holes to mount the speaker to my door. it rattles and water leaks so it was a waste of a good pair of 200w 6.5's. :whatafucktard:

Back