6.5+ Earthquake to hit Southern California

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

Just watching the news and siezmologists (sp?) are predicting a 6.5 or bigger earthquake to hit Southern California by September 5, 2004 (Sunday). I went on the website of the news channel to find a link but haven't found it yet. As soon as I do I'll post it up if anyone is interested. We'll see if their predictions are correct or not. :unsure:

*EDIT* for link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4221352/

Not the exact one I was looking for but it's talking about the samething. This one is from Feburary of '04 so I guess this prediction has been going on for a while. I still hope it's not true, I hate earthquakes especially since living on a hill seems to magnify it.

I don't care what they say no one can predict earthquakes or any other natural disaster, I was in Oakland for the 8.0 earthquake in 1989 so 6.5 is nothing. Oh by the way I am calling BULLSHIT.

tey are predicting my hurricane thats gonna lay the smack down. lol
horray for francis.

LOL i was in san fran for that one slut :thumbsup: mofo was big. If you can believe it me and my sis were sitting on the side walk with basebal mits and i had just braught up the fact i had never been in an earth quake, then BAM like a second later ERERRERErerererEEREREREre. LOL i still rememebr turning around and seeing my dad posted in the front door way like a big X as it was happening. My friends mom was also on that double decker bridge when it snapped and her car was crushed, along with her legs.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 1 2004, 03:13 PM
I don't care what they say no one can predict earthquakes or any other natural disaster, I was in Oakland for the 8.0 earthquake in 1989 so 6.5 is nothing. Oh by the way I am calling BULLSHIT.
[post=384827]Quoted post[/post]​

i predict that Fl will be pwnd by another catagory 4 hurricane before sept 4. :(

You can predict earthquakes up to a few days in advance.

There are telltale signs of slipage from plates that show that there is going to be a big slip soon.
I'm not saying there is a earthquake on its way, but they know a lot more than you or I do about the subject.

Originally posted by whiteLS+Sep 1 2004, 05:48 PM-->
integraslut78
@Sep 1 2004, 03:13 PM
I don't care what they say no one can predict earthquakes or any other natural disaster, I was in Oakland for the 8.0 earthquake in 1989 so 6.5 is nothing.  Oh by the way I am calling BULLSHIT.
[post=384827]Quoted post[/post]​

i predict that Fl will be pwnd by another catagory 4 hurricane before sept 4. :(
[post=384902]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, tis gonna suck. lol. o well.. ima go outside and fight the winds. i'm fat, which means i'm well anchored.lol

Originally posted by Hexen@Sep 1 2004, 10:53 PM

There are telltale signs of slipage from plates that show that there is going to be a big slip soon.
I'm not saying there is a earthquake on its way, but they know a lot more than you or I do about the subject.
[post=384903]Quoted post[/post]​

If that is true, how come there have been no previous warnings? And wouldn't we all have earthquake shelters? Plus these super high-tech scientists (go UCLA) gave themselves a 7 month window.....and it hasn't even happened!

Originally posted by ludegirl+Sep 2 2004, 12:10 AM-->
@Sep 1 2004, 10:53 PM

[post=384903]Quoted post[/post]​

If that is true, how come there have been no previous warnings? And wouldn't we all have earthquake shelters? Plus these super high-tech scientists (go UCLA) gave themselves a 7 month window.....and it hasn't even happened!
[post=385099]Quoted post[/post]​

The earth and its plates are like putting a twinky infront of a fat hungry girl, you know a diasaster is going to happen sometime but you just can't pinpoint an exact moment. They're scientists not miracle workers, but believe everything that has been said about there being tell tale signs and such...hell even animals seem to be in touch with the occurences that happen before an earthquake or diasaster.

My brothers rats and the neighbor's dogs are acting a little weird. Not saying theres gonna be an earthquake but it's just something I noticed.

Just incase of an earthquake though, my mom is parking her car out of the garage. I can't move my car though it has no oil in it. :unsure:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Sep 3 2004, 09:20 PM
My brothers rats and the neighbor's dogs are acting a little weird. Not saying theres gonna be an earthquake but it's just something I noticed.

Just incase of an earthquake though, my mom is parking her car out of the garage. I can't move my car though it has no oil in it. :unsure:
[post=385941]Quoted post[/post]​

push

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Sep 3 2004, 06:20 PM

[post=385941]Quoted post[/post]​

Push the damn thing you lazy fuck hahaha!, i hope i don't regret saying this, but at the moment, we look like we have it better here than they do in Florida...

screw you guys. lol. florida sucks. yall see the 2 other storms out at sea? doh! i hope NOPI isn't cancelled

Cali is gunna break off of America someday, lol. It'll be its own island....or the next ocean floor :D

This muthafucking sucks I hope nothing happens I go on vacation on sunday to the Mexican Riviera cruise for 7 days to Mexicali,Cabo,Puerto Vallarta hopefully nothing happens to us :(

Originally posted by smooth95@Sep 3 2004, 10:59 PM
This muthafucking sucks I hope nothing happens I go on vacation on sunday to the Mexican Riviera cruise for 7 days to Mexicali,Cabo,Puerto Vallarta hopefully nothing happens to us :(
[post=386021]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you fucking serious?!?!?! You going on the Carnival Pride? Cause me and ludegirl are going on that next sunday...to bad were a week off :thumbsdown:

Yeah dude were going on the same boat but we leave tomorrow :lol:

cops suck!

I just want to reiterate.......... Po-po's licka de monkey balls

PS. i know this has nothing to do with this but this is where i was when i thunk what i thought <_<

Back