6/6/06

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
(happy b-day dennis)

Board Stats Our members have made a total of 666,252 posts

How odd would it be if we hit 666,666 posts on 6/6/06
:laugh:

is anybody going to see the omen? i'm not. horror movies are usually lame. i just remembered it came out today.

i might go check it out...not sure yet...maybe ill wait for a review and see if it sucks or not...the previews look like it will be good...but ive went to movies where the previews looked great and the movie just sucked...lol

what would be a great screenshot would be to have the date read 06/06/06 6:06.06pm and 666,666 posts..... :ph34r:

im gonna check it out this weekend fo sho! I hate overly gorey shit that only has gore because it has nothing else going for it... *cough* house of 1000 corpses *cough* texas chainsaw *cough* Wolf Creek *cough cough*

It is a remake, and i read that its mostly a scene for scene remake. My father told me that the first one was pretty good and better than the exorcist.

Im in it for the freaky, plus the trailor with the womanjumping off the building to hang herself is pretty sick... and the freaky monsters oooOOOO

lol what are you talking about B16?? i guess i am clearly wrong here too.. i mean.. House had a complex story line, intriquing characters with depth, a plot that didnt suck, and dead cheerleaders, and the gimmick of Rob Zombie... DUHHH best movie EVER, how could we be so dumb :wink:

i understand if someone likes the movie, im just sick of movies that do the gorey thing just to do it and over do it... scary movies are more than just hacking off body parts. :mrgreen:

Back