6/6/06

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
lol what are you talking about B16?? i guess i am clearly wrong here too.. i mean.. House had a complex story line, intriquing characters with depth, a plot that didnt suck, and dead cheerleaders, and the gimmick of Rob Zombie... DUHHH best movie EVER, how could we be so dumb :wink:

i understand if someone likes the movie, im just sick of movies that do the gorey thing just to do it and over do it... scary movies are more than just hacking off body parts. :mrgreen:
Guess me and you are the only ones who hated it lol that movie wasted an hour and a half of my life that I will never get back :sigh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lol what are you talking about B16?? i guess i am clearly wrong here too.. i mean.. House had a complex story line, intriquing characters with depth, a plot that didnt suck, and dead cheerleaders, and the gimmick of Rob Zombie... DUHHH best movie EVER, how could we be so dumb :wink:

i understand if someone likes the movie, im just sick of movies that do the gorey thing just to do it and over do it... scary movies are more than just hacking off body parts. :mrgreen:
Guess me and you are the only ones who hated it lol that movie wasted an hour and a half of my life that I will never get back :sigh:

an hour and a half long horror movie and you are bitching about that? my ex girlfriend was the worst horror movie ever and i'll never get that 2 years back. so quit yer bitchin'.

house of 1000 corpses wasn't meant to be scary though.... or gore.... it was a murder mystery flick

what is remotely scary about the movie? nothing really.... i think i was more scared in Meet Joe Black...

Possibly..... the only one left alive after Rejects is the scary brother mummy dude.... and the Dad from the first one i think... i don't remember what happens to him.

according to the IMDB, Rob Zmobie is working on 2 other things right now...

Writer - filmography
(In Production) (2000s)

1. Halloween: Retribution (2007) (pre-production)
2. The Haunted World of El Superbeasto (2006) (post-production) (story)

3. The Devil's Rejects (2005) (characters) (written by)
4. House of 1000 Corpses (2003) (written by)

272 more posts to do in 2:02 hours :)

I was buying cigg's at the gas station...and this one guy bought a lottery ticket...he spouted out the numbers 6 6 6 :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

an hour and a half long horror movie and you are bitching about that? my ex girlfriend was the worst horror movie ever and i'll never get that 2 years back. so quit yer bitchin'.
hey, your fault for staying with her that long :p Don't blame us you were pussy whipped without the pussy :ph34r: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

hey, your fault for staying with her that long :p Don't blame us you were pussy whipped without the pussy :ph34r: :laugh:

whoa whoa whoa. that pussy was on demand like cable. she was just crazy. too controlling. exorcize the demons out of that bitch. haha. i have thick skin. i can roll with it. :worthy:

Back