6 Excellent reasons on why not to paint your car red....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
DSCN0268.jpg

enough said....

as Gram Chapman would say "JAYSUS CHRIST" maybe ya need to slow down. My black hood used to attract police attention, but i havent gotten an ACTUAL ticket for speeding since november (thats good for me.)

1- Scotch Plains, no seatbelt... I just left my house and the bitch eyed me
down and pulled me over 300 feet from my house.

2- Plainfield - Not making a complete stop at a stop sign, WTF it was 2:00AM in a dead area

3- Summit - Unreadable Plate - I had thrown it in the window after I finishing painting it red

4- Roxbury - Obstruction of view, plate in the window and the air fresheners

5 - Watchung - 39 in a 30

6- Parsipanny - WARNING - 77 in a 65

Jay-Z probably said it best:

pull over to the side of the road
I heard "Son do you know why i'm stoppin' you for?"
Cause i'm young and i'm black and my hats real low
Do i look like a mind reader sir, i don't know
Am i under arrest or should i guess some mo'?
"Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "
"Liscense and registration and step out of the car"

Id love to say that you are usually doing something wrong when you get pulled over, but i have been pulled over on the high way with the cruise control at 60 for nothing more than driving a suspicious car.

When I got pulled over for the plate it was suspicious vehicle, I was in traffic on 287.

Obstruction of view was the same way.

Same with the ones in Plainfield. I actually was speeding in a bad area and they thought I jacked the car. I had a big hassle over how the reg. isn't in my name. She didn't catch my speed so she didn't write the ticket.

I honestly don't think it was a DWB situation here.... The plainfield cops were black. And the summit cops were by far the coolest cops I've ever been pulled over by. They could have fucked me bad, but they let a lot of shit go.

Quoted post[/post]]

2- Plainfield - Not making a complete stop at a stop sign, WTF it was 2:00AM in a dead area

3- Summit - Unreadable Plate - I had thrown it in the window after I finishing painting it red

1- Law states that you must wear a seatbelt while operating a vehicle. Your fault. F minus minus.

2- Stop signs mean stop, and the area obviously wasn't dead if there was a cop around. Your fault. F minus minus.

3- Debatable, but you should have seen it coming. F minus Minus.

4- Same deal.

5- You paint your car red and expect to be able to drive like this? Your fault. F minus minus.

6- Same deal. Might not have got a ticket, but still. F minus minus.

You drive like an idiot and expect to get away with it in a red car? Your problem isn't that you're black or that you drive a red car, it's that you just don't learn.

Obviously stereotypes are going to play a role, but at least if you're doing nothing wrong you can fight the tickets.

You're a black kid with a reputation and a red audi, common sense says they're gonna watch you like a pot waiting to boil.

all my cars have been red, I've only ever got one ticket and I love to slide my little 240 around\

then agian I have veterans plates lol

I didn't say I wasn't at fault, I know I am and I'm not fighting any of them.... I was pointing out it just makes your more suspect and noticable in a red car.

:laugh: of course it does!

I thought it was common knowledge that you watch your ass in a red car...

Wow, Jersey must suck. I don't drive like and idiot, but I do speed a lot. I've luckily not gotten any speeding tickets or stops. A few close calls - yes, but never have I gotten a ticket on the highway around here. I295 south of Smithfield has about 1.5 cruisers that patrol the entire highway. The only road I ever have to watch it on is Route 4 in Kingston since Kingston police are tools and hate modified cars.

I got 3 red cars....and zero tickets in the last uhhhmmm few years.

I did get on speeding ticket...but I was driving a U-hual with a red car on the car carrier...75 in a 65 on Labor Day in NC....the cop said he didn't believe I could handle a big truck like that... -$50

I did have that DUI in my red crx...but that was 7 years ago...almost. next May 24th...and it will be 7 years...and it's off my record. -$12-15Ks

I did get pulled over for having a blue tintish color parking light on the Red CRX... another -$60

I did get pulled over for no muffler on a Supra..but it was a gray car...so I got off with a warning...in MA..

And thats it...for 17-19 years of driving.... :)

jersey sucks with cops. i seriously have been pulled over 35+ times. i only have 4 real tickets though. 2 no documents, 1 wreckless that got dropped, and 1 seatbelt (+ 10 parking tickets). ussually its because im driving a suspicious car at suspicious times. ussually i get pulled over, they see im not drunk and that i know far too many cops. most are cool and let me go, 3 were dicks. i never get bullshit tickets really because i know so many cops though and they know i will just get them dropped.

:werd: I get followed by cops constantly for long distances all the time. I just purposely drive 1 under the speed limit, use turn signals a mile ahead of turning, exaggerate every feasible driving law no matter what when the cops following me.. I actually havent gotten a ticket though which still surprises me.

Quoted post[/post]]

6 reasons why you should be a woman and have a nice rack. i have been pulled over an insane amount of times. i've only gotten 3 tickets.

now, on the brighter side... don't SPEED in a RED car... and also... they're bogus tickets on some of those claims even though you WERE breaking the law... they do have requirement to write a certain amount of tickets for things OTHER than speeding... so, they're getting their fill. Bald tires are one of those 'bogus' reasons to get a ticket too.

Back