6 Excellent reasons on why not to paint your car red....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I put my tag back on after the ticket.

I only have ONE plate, there is no arguing that ticket. It's a rear plate and like I said, I would have pulled someone over for it too.

Your driving habits are probably a lot different then mine. I drove exactly the same as I did when it was green.

I don't drive recklessly, but I have a habit of accelerating quicker then necassary. I have this thing, where I want to reach the speed limit as fast as possible, usually 5-10 over....everywhere, as long as it's clear. It makes me more of a target in any car, but a red car is just more noticable.

I can't say, a more patient, easy going driver would get pulled over as much as me but it's just the red obviously stands out.

If I fight the tickets, I have a good chance of losing, why spend money on court fees when I don't have too?

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't drive recklessly, but I have a habit of accelerating quicker then necassary. I have this thing, where I want to reach the speed limit as fast as possible, usually 5-10 over....everywhere, as long as it's clear. It makes me more of a target in any car, but a red car is just more noticable.
i do that too, and i got pulled over alot more for it when my car got louder(intake/exhaust)

I just have an intake, but at 4k it's kinda loud. Intake level, noticable but not ear bellowing.

my uncle was a San Jose Police officer. He straight told me to my face they have to write 'x' amount of 'y' ticket, 'z' amount of 'a' ticket, etc.

the CHP on the other hand... hahaha....

I think some towns do, others don't. You'll see a lot of cops from one town out for a while and it will die off as they start to make their tickets.

Quoted post[/post]]
I put my tag back on after the ticket.

Your driving habits are probably a lot different then mine. I drove exactly the same as I did when it was green.

I speed every single day of my life. I just know when to slow down.

Go to the MVA and get a new tag. then make sure you put your seat belt on. now you have most of your tickets fixed, it should never be an issue again.

Back