1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6 flashes and then 6 more?

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by YouKnowWhoIBee, Mar 26, 2004.

1. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

I have a sohc 95 civic hatch. And i was throwing a code like once everyother day. So i found out through a friend that on sohc 5th gen civics you use the peper clip to see the code you are throwing. So i did it and i counted the flashes on the cel. It flashed 6 consistant times then paused and then 6 more flashes. So does that mean the code i am throwing is 6 or 12? I thought it was 6 which meant "engine coolant temp"( i think) But i dont know what to do about it. If that is even the code i am throwing. So can anyone help me out. Thanks in advance :worthy: [HS]

2. HardLowrdRanger

HardLowrdRanger Member

6 quick flashes then a pause would be 6... If there's no other codes it will just keep doing that over and over... So you got it... Now fix it ;)

3. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

I plan on it probably tomorrow. i know it is located on my block below my dizzy. If that is my problem. Does anyone know off hand how much ect sensors run?

4. tab

tab Super Moderator

$40 maybe? I don't know how much for yours.

5. Projectzc

Projectzc Senior Member

Or you can steal one off an old head or go to a junk yard and grab a few throw it in you pocket. The Jersey way.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted