6-Speed Tranny for the CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvel_capcom

Well, if you can't use the Acura RSX Type-S 6-speed tranny with the H22A engine, what other possibilities do I have to make the CRX Si into a 6-speed? Is it even possible to find some 6-speed tranny and put it into the H22A engine? If so, what type of transmissions are available for 6-speed to fit into an H22A engine?

You can spend $10k+ for a custom aftermarket 6 speed, but do you really want one that bad? Why do you want 6 gears?

10k lol nope try something more like 15,000 there was one in last months super street it hurt when i checked the price

Originally posted by marvel_capcom@Aug 25 2003, 11:08 AM
what other possibilities do I have to make the CRX Si into a 6-speed? Is it even possible to find some 6-speed tranny and put it into the H22A engine?

dude read the faq! the crx h22 w/six speed tranny swap has got to be by far one of easiest to pull off.

Originally posted by Kolumbo69@Aug 26 2003, 07:45 PM
10k lol nope try something more like 15,000 there was one in last months super street it hurt when i checked the price

Who cares? It's definitely not feasible for a street car anyway. Why does everyone want a 6 speed lately on this board? There's no reason given for it other than "ooh 6 forward gears is cool so I want it".

Lame.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back