We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh ok whatever that means! oh you mean ravunous the one who started this post.

yeah him. he was just banned.
sometimes when people get banned, they make another account and come in and tell us we're mean... lol

Quoted post[/post]]
I hope you dont treat all members like that!

No.. no... Pretty much. I mean we have the Grammar Gestapo here who like to take your "I need help quick have vtec on all time cel and no tach" and respond with "You might get a real answer if you spoke english" and then followed up with an " :emofo: " icon. They get frustrated and leave. It's like the online english version of Quebec.

Exactly. Speak English, be courteous (well, most of the time. Keep it reasonable), don't be an idiot, and you'll be welcomed. It was like that guy Coose that came on a while ago. He was a moron, got suspended, and then he sent the the good old fashioned AIM "I'm gonna talk to this guy because he doesn't know who I am, and then I'm gonna type that he's an asshole and sign off real quick." He thought I got him banned, but he got himself banned because he was an idiot.

Quoted post[/post]]
ok i see speak english!! not a problem

Quoted post[/post]]
Exactly. Speak English, be courteous (well, most of the time. Keep it reasonable), don't be an idiot, and you'll be welcomed. It was like that guy Coose that came on a while ago. He was a moron, got suspended, and then he sent the the good old fashioned AIM "I'm gonna talk to this guy because he doesn't know who I am, and then I'm gonna type that he's an asshole and sign off real quick." He thought I got him banned, but he got himself banned because he was an idiot.

Sorry bro if this is your welcome to the board . . . we like new members who are exactly like Stealth just stated.

Welcome to Honda Swap - enjoy your stay. This board has a lot of great resources available to the Honda Community.

Back