675 triumph or R6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

j2smalls

I need some help picking a bike. I am looking at the 675 triumph or the R6 any input on this

I need some help picking a bike. I am looking at the 675 triumph or the R6 any input on this

ummm...what year? what is your budget? how experienced are you? what type of riding are you doing?

well they are both the same price about 9,500. Both of them 2006 and I am pretty good. all kinds of riding really

i personally like the R6. a lot of people don't like the new exhaust, but an aftermarket exhaust takes care of that. i also like the looks of them to. i don't like the look of the trimph too much. the R6 looks more aggressive and the Triumph has a weird seat. I think the R6 will have aftermarket support to.

every one has been raving about the new 675. personally i would take it over the r6 just because everyone has an r6 albeit not a new one but there are tons out there.

also a guy i know is racing one this year and he likes it alot better than the r6 he had last year and has been doing pretty good on it so far. The last time i dropped in he had a stack of plaques from different races only 2 weeks in. He usually wins on anything but he does like the new ride.

plus the 675 in that grey color is sexy

http://www.martineurosports.com/miscpage_005.asp

I have been looking into the 675 and it all has looked really good. I just dont know if I like how slim it is. But all the reports have given it alot of thumbs up.

New R6 hauls balls. As much as I like Triumphs (My pops still has his '67 Bonaville), I would go with the R6. The new R6 is almost too much bike for a 600cc. The new R6 is freaking awesome, but by no means a beginners bike.

if you plan on doin track days the r6 is the best bike in 06 but if you ride alot of street you might want to lean toward the 675 just depends on what you like doin....i choose the r6 but i had the same debate till i rode a r6 and it was easy to decide

i like the R6 better then the triumph.. but thats just my opinion, i have a 2003 GSX-R 600, anyone have any input as to what after market i should put on it? im thinking just maybe a bigger sprocket for tricks and maybe exhaust but im not sure.... any opinions would be great.. thanks

i like the R6 better then the triumph.. but thats just my opinion, i have a 2003 GSX-R 600, anyone have any input as to what after market i should put on it? im thinking just maybe a bigger sprocket for tricks and maybe exhaust but im not sure.... any opinions would be great.. thanks

do full exhaust and maybe a power commander then i would go -1 front or +3 in the rear sprockets and learn how to keep your front end down with the new power

Back