6th Gen Civic B18C1 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Esk8ter

Hi guys, this is my first post. I've read many other posts but I don't think anyone has asked this particular question yet, if they have sorry for the repitition.

Anyways, I have a 2000 honda civic lx and my friend is going to sell me his 1997 Acura Integra GS-R. He just got into an accident with it and the insurance company gave him the option to keep it. He still drives it everyday and it runs perfect it just has some passenger side body damage. Can anyone tell me what all will swap from the integra into my civic. I know the engine will, but I wanna no about everything i.e. brakes, suspension, gauges, ect. If possible I wanna make my car an integra with a civic shell so to speak. Thanks

Hi guys, this is my first post. I've read many other posts but I don't think anyone has asked this particular question yet, if they have sorry for the repitition.

Anyways, I have a 2000 honda civic lx and my friend is going to sell me his 1997 Acura Integra GS-R. He just got into an accident with it and the insurance company gave him the option to keep it. He still drives it everyday and it runs perfect it just has some passenger side body damage. Can anyone tell me what all will swap from the integra into my civic. I know the engine will, but I wanna no about everything i.e. brakes, suspension, gauges, ect. If possible I wanna make my car an integra with a civic shell so to speak. Thanks

Yes the brakes will swap over, however make sure you get the proportioning valve for the brakes also. It is the little thing you see bolted up against the firewall with all of the brake lines going to it. You will need all of the mounts out of the integra also, everything even the rear bracket that is bolted up on the rear crossmember. Im not sure if the gauge cluster is plug and play. If you want a gauge cluster that is definetly plug and play get a 99-00 civic si gauge cluster, that would be the easiest way to go. As far as wiring i believe there are differences between the years. So i would keep the wire harness that you have, add the wires you need; which would be for the knock sensor, vtec, and secondary butterflies which are equipped in the gsr intake manifold. Then i would recommend running a obd2a to obd1 jumper harness with a p72 obd1 gsr computer. The obd1 computers are way better for many reasons.

Back