6th Gen GSR Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vtec-Topping

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what exhaust app. I should order for a 97 Civic with a B18C going in? I've been told the Civic exhaust will work and I've also been told the Integra's will work? Since I'm not going to be using a cat someone told me a 97 DX exhaust will bolt right up to a GSR header. Is this correct? Or should I use the Civic or Teg exhaust with a test pipe?

Originally posted by Vtec-Topping@Mar 6 2005, 05:25 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what exhaust app. I should order for a 97 Civic with a B18C going in? I've been told the Civic exhaust will work and I've also been told the Integra's will work? Since I'm not going to be using a cat someone told me a 97 DX exhaust will bolt right up to a GSR header. Is this correct? Or should I use the Civic or Teg exhaust with a test pipe?
[post=469951]Quoted post[/post]​

A Civic exhaust is what you want...Now as for the exhaust bolting on to the Gsr header I dont know..Now for the size i would go 2 1/2..Just my .02...

Ohh and By the way........Welcome to HONDA SWAP.

Originally posted by Estorvito+Mar 6 2005, 04:38 PM-->
Vtec-Topping
@Mar 6 2005, 05:25 PM
[post=469951]Quoted post[/post]​

A Civic exhaust is what you want...Now as for the exhaust bolting on to the Gsr header I dont know..Now for the size i would go 2 1/2..Just my .02...

Ohh and By the way........Welcome to HONDA SWAP.
[post=469953]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Back