6th or 7th Gen--Your Opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tbealmear

Currently I have a 92 Accord coupe that I love, but I am wanting to buy a 6th or 7th gen here in about 6 months. My question is which is the better option. I want to do a lot of work to it. I would like to do a full JDM H22 engine swap, but I dont see anyone doing the swap on 7th gen accords. I have seen people do it on 6th gen accords tho. Can it even be done to the 7th gen or should I play it safe and go with a 6th gen. I am a newbie to this, so any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated!

i like the 7 gen they just look better and yes the h22a will drop right in them also

h22 drops into the 7g accords? i thought they were the first accord to get the k24 treatment...

You know, thats what I was wondering. But man, it would be nice to be able to drop an H22 into a 7g. That would be once hella nice car. K24 would be nice...but then you start looking at $$$$$

Yeah, 98-00 is 6g. Anyone know about dropping a h22 into a 7g? Or is it pointless?
98-02 are 6g. and the 7g came stock w/ a k24. so it'd be easier to just do a k24 w/ k20 type r head than trying to run an h22.

I think that I am gonna stick with the 6g...just because of the price difference in the car. Plus, I like the looks of the 6g just as much as the 7g

Back