7 Black lawmakers subject 2 investigation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, because obama is only half black. and if everything goes to shit, black people will just say it was an illegal election and he's not a u.s. citizen.

there will ALWAYS be an excuse for minorities to do something stupid.

Not a single white lawmaker is currently the subject of a full-scale ethics committee probe.
they're all dirty
we should have a CIA division set up just to investigate our elected officials

It is our job as voters to investigate our "elected officials".

We have obviously been neglecting our duties as American citizens. Now we are paying for it.

"Neglect your government, and you get bad government"

- Jesse Ventura.

People are still to hung up on stupid shit like party affiliation or race to actually dig deep. The tide is changing slowly but it may be moving to slowly. And for that matter we need to get the douche bags out of office when they are running for local and state government. If we focus on electing good decent people to these positions then they will eventually make their way to Washington. But even then it is not a sure thing. Government officials live in their own world. They completely lose touch with the American people. Which is why I am a fan of term limits.

our founding fathers never intended for there to be career politicians. this is where everything was effed up.

^^^^ bingo!!

why the hell would career politicians vote themselves out of a job

the common people dont need a law enforcing term limits, the common people need to step up and enforce term limits on their own by voting the dead weight out of office

Carrear politicians exacerbate the situation by only making decisions that help their re-election prospects.

hence my "no incumbents" policy *

*an exception can be made if said incumbent has actually done something within the last year that made me say "wow that politician is really on point with what i want"

hence my "no incumbents" policy *

*an exception can be made if said incumbent has actually done something within the last year that made me say "wow that politician is really on point with what i want"

This is my plan for the foreseeable future.

Back