7 more weeks of no time off....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looking at this stuff and seeing all the money i could blow just inspired me to buy a powerball ticket

Order a stereo system. Japanese have car audio units that would make you sprout tits.

I'm 35 years old, and I still go 3 weeks without shaving...and when I do shave...nobody notices....

2 cans of shaving cream in like 10 years....the first can just ran out of gas....threw it away when it was still half full.....

2 cans of shaving cream in like 10 years....the first can just ran out of gas....threw it away when it was still half full.....
lol, I've had a can for 2 1/2 years now. My friend was givin me shit because it was the 30% more can.
"Well, you'll need that extra 30% for that huge beard you have. Hahaha."
"Fuck you, have fun with the ingrown hairs on your neck, ass."

lol, I've had a can for 2 1/2 years now. My friend was givin me shit because it was the 30% more can.
"Well, you'll need that extra 30% for that huge beard you have. Hahaha."
"Fuck you, have fun with the ingrown hairs on your neck, ass."
beard FTW

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have an afro on my face, but I'm glad I got the baby face. Chicks dig it. Girls that like beards are usually skeezy or have daddy issues.

packed neatly with decent bubble wrap...I can get 2 14x6.5 rims in a box that is 15x15x15... shipping rims from Japan...the widest that can be shipped is 15" for a pair...that's why I never got anything larger.... largest I bought was 4 15x7's...

when you spend over $3600 for shipping 40 rims....your life sucks.

Beards suck...the woman wont even kiss me if I have a 5 day shadow.

Baby face FTW!!!!

I got butt hair, and thats about it...no back hair,no chest hair, no cool stash, no beard, the only thing I can grow is a pony tail....and that takes about a year....and pubic hair...I have a prized pubic hair thats longer than the dick....if it falls out...then I'm going to go thru a mid-life crisis....:(

I got butt hair, and thats about it...no back hair,no chest hair, no cool stash, no beard, the only thing I can grow is a pony tail....and that takes about a year....and pubic hair...I have a prized pubic hair thats longer than the dick....if it falls out...then I'm going to go thru a mid-life crisis....:(

All of this is just a proud Japanese trait. That Japanese chick I used to work with had so much armpit hair she looked like she had Willie Nelson in a headlock

Back