7 yr old hood rat joy ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yep

mental evaluation isn't needed. the problem is the parental situation. Even the grandma said so.

Gonna need to put that kid in some kind of inpatient treatment. Even at that, I bet it's even money he kills someone someday.

Grandma got some rims on her shit. lol

the problem in nobody has ever punished the kid.

beat the living shit out of that fucker.
taking him out of the bad environment of his parents isnt going to do anything unless you show that actions have consequences, and that those consequences are very fucking painful.

He is the next big gangsta. One day, somewhere around the age of 10, he will sit in a thrown in prison and rule the crips.

the problem in nobody has ever punished the kid.

beat the living shit out of that fucker.
taking him out of the bad environment of his parents isnt going to do anything unless you show that actions have consequences, and that those consequences are very fucking painful.
agreed america needs to stop being pansy's and beat there kids...i mean shit i had to get my own stick when i screwed up and if it wasn't a good enough stick... well you didnt want to find out what would happen. and i mean hell im not that old.... that shows how fast every thing started going down hill

I understand your point, but at the same time, if you actually parent your kids and teach them right from wrong when they're little people, it doesn't become an issue later on.

The problem is people are afraid to say "no" to their kids these days, or they'd rather be their friend than their parent.

:repost: from like 2 years ago

and yeah that little fucker has never been disciplined in his damn life

unfortunately its probly too damn late to bother

drown his fat ass now and save the fees of dealing with his sorry ass for the rest of his worthless piece of shit life

I understand your point, but at the same time, if you actually parent your kids and teach them right from wrong when they're little people, it doesn't become an issue later on.

The problem is people are afraid to say "no" to their kids these days, or they'd rather be their friend than their parent.
agreed

Yup he is going to jump into some gang and already have a leg up on the other baby bangers with the amount of press he has gotten.

attachment.php

Attachments

• drown.jpg
    drown.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 416
Good point. And you know, those cops where white so I am sure his crimes where not as bad as its made out to be. Damn racists.

Back