700 billion, What should we do with it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

100 wives = :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag" :ranting2: "nag nag nag"
ok, not 100 of them...some limit on smilelies.... :(

hehe...I was thinking teh same as E

lord help us:wall:

sounds like that talk radio-flavored koolaid. :ph34r:

seriously though - you give money to people, they don't pay their mortgage, they go buy hookers and blow. the logic there is flawed.

Then you don't pay them directly. You give the money to the bank so that they can't not pay it off. If said people then go spend their extra money on hookers and blow at least they have a place to live.......

Then you don't pay them directly. You give the money to the bank so that they can't not pay it off. If said people then go spend their extra money on hookers and blow at least they have a place to live.......

lol, but the banks, they don't spend it like you want them to either - hence the thread! :D

Ok, so they had no plan whatsoever for the money when they did this? 700 billion just sound like a good number to toss out?

"how much money would it take to fix our economy?"
(queue drunken senator) "LiKE 700 bILlioN fuCKIng DOLLARS MAN!"

Seriously. Now there are 700 billion dollars with no name whatsoever on them which are going to be pissed away and misused like you would not believe. Hookers and coke? I'll bet just about anything that some of this money goes exactly to that. Among other important economy bolsters. Such as new cars, boats, houses, etc..

Oh I do. But that's for fries and gravy(whistler) purposes only.

You all should just come to Canada:D

higher taxes? no thx. tho sometimes i feel civil law/napoleonic code is superior to common law. (depending on where u live in canada/us). canada is reststop on way to US. ;) but then no one would care about my elections. i like the view from the top.

Back