$7000 and no title, but in NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That is one NICE looking car... until I saw the wing. :lmao:

I dunno though, no title, no description whatsoever, and no specs.

I wouldn't trust it. Somethings bound to be wrong with it.

Wing's can be removed, and vin plates swapped....hehe

And most anything else wrong, can be fixed easily. Just like most car's.

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 24 2003, 11:21 PM
That is one NICE looking car... until I saw the wing. :lmao:

I dunno though, no title, no description whatsoever, and no specs.

I wouldn't trust it. Somethings bound to be wrong with it.

and stickers ont he back :ph34r:

uve gotta b kidding hell im tempted to drive down there n burn that piece of crap...ugh im over in flemington not a far drive

that guy should b shot 4 even selling it in that poor condition

ill say it once n ill say it again the only 2 cars nowadays that r worth buying RHD are SILVIAS and the ALLMIGHTY SKYLINE

im saying given no title n u wont b able to title it probably im gonna say maybe 5000 at the most but when u figure its jersey n a bad part of jersey at that 3000

u can bet its been stripped n stock celica GTS crap has been thrown in there or something shady as hell man

YUCK planning on flying away w/ dat shit?

but of course it doesn't have a title. title's are a country (USA/ canada) thing..

:lol: n0 Title, means car might as well be thrown off a cliff if it was in Washington. Oh well.

Too bad, the car was seemingly decent, but without a title, agh, and the wing, even more :puke2:

but you can apply for a new title with proof of papers and conversion to us spec bumpers and glass, and dot approved lights and such...

so wat is he gonna do buy it n ship it to mexico??? lol that would b something a beat up GT4 drivin down a dirt road in mexico man...lol...neone know of JDM distributors down there :lol:

Yeah its not as easy as it sounds its tons and tons of work. I almost bought a totaly jacked and salvaged 97 VR6 GTI, but the car needed so much it had no vins and to just get it titled, in my mom's name after inspection it was going to cost damn near 2000 bucks.

id drive it only because its the alltrac version....all wheel drive turbo charged celica with like 215 horses...ive got a friend that has been looking for that motor for his celica for some time now i might let him know about this listing

Back