7000+ MPH.......OMGZ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

because weve spent trillions of dollars in our space program in the last 30 years and a fraction of that in exploring our ocean

Originally posted by micah@Nov 18 2004, 09:22 PM
but id rather they raise the funds for it like any independent scientist and not waste my tax dollars on it when they could be better spent fixing the shitloads of problems we have in our country
[post=418940]Quoted post[/post]​

Where do you think the independent scientists get their money from?! :blink:

not all of it is from government grants. its no dif the starting a business and finding financial backers, having fund raisers, etc

Originally posted by micah@Nov 19 2004, 02:36 AM
not all of it is from government grants. its no dif the starting a business and finding financial backers, having fund raisers, etc
[post=419062]Quoted post[/post]​

Of course not- but I seriously doubt all of the money for this particular project came from the government either.

im just saying that its sad when we dont even know our own planet... i mean there could be like something really cool down there... like plans for a new version of VTEC or something... i mean... who knows... maybe an alien ship or something

Back