70kmi b18c1 gsr on 2000 civic si..add boost?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slimBUNNIES

Soo. The story is that i never liked honda. idk why. i guess its the reputation here of hondas where i live. I bought a 06 350z. really looked nice candy apple red. with black 5 star dish rims. I blew the engine out. so i got rid of me 350, lookin to purchas something classic. i looked at the 300zx, 240sx, even american muscle.

I took a peek at civics, just to see what the fuss is about. I fell in love with a black 2000 civic si. I want to keep the exterior stock as shit. stock rims and no tints. I wanna gut out the back seats put a roll cage, racing seats in the front, removable sterringwheel, the whole 9 yards.

the civic i seen and i wanna buy has a b18c1 gsr swap with 70k miles on it. I wanna turbo that bitch run about 8 pounds. push it up to 250hp. maybe 15 pounds if im racing. my concern is that the engine already has 70k miles, i dont know if i should rebuild the engine with parts that handle boost and tune itt. or buy an engine that already been modded and tuned with a turbo.

It'll handle a little boost with a good tune. Do a compression test and check over the motor to make sure it is good and healthy before you do anything.

Back