1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70kmi b18c1 gsr on 2000 civic si..add boost?

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by slimBUNNIES, Jun 19, 2009.

1. slimBUNNIES

slimBUNNIES New Member

Soo. The story is that i never liked honda. idk why. i guess its the reputation here of hondas where i live. I bought a 06 350z. really looked nice candy apple red. with black 5 star dish rims. I blew the engine out. so i got rid of me 350, lookin to purchas something classic. i looked at the 300zx, 240sx, even american muscle.

I took a peek at civics, just to see what the fuss is about. I fell in love with a black 2000 civic si. I want to keep the exterior stock as shit. stock rims and no tints. I wanna gut out the back seats put a roll cage, racing seats in the front, removable sterringwheel, the whole 9 yards.

the civic i seen and i wanna buy has a b18c1 gsr swap with 70k miles on it. I wanna turbo that bitch run about 8 pounds. push it up to 250hp. maybe 15 pounds if im racing. my concern is that the engine already has 70k miles, i dont know if i should rebuild the engine with parts that handle boost and tune itt. or buy an engine that already been modded and tuned with a turbo.

2. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

It'll handle a little boost with a good tune. Do a compression test and check over the motor to make sure it is good and healthy before you do anything.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted