711's + snow + 240 = horrid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by B16@Mar 17 2004, 11:18 AM
snow? hahaha, it has been in like the 80's here. one thing i love about the sol is taking the top off... ooohhh ya baby.

reason number 3 why CA > everywhereelse

:)

3 to 23123123123213123

i'll stay here.

just wait till earthquake season starts :lol:

i like living here down at the jersey shore, it doesnt snow much, but when it does you can slide all over the road with a cop right behind you and they wont do a thing. i guess they think we are inexpierenced drivers in the snow(even though they see me sliding perfectly around turns). lol.... my integra the ass end slides out like its RWD.

The Day After Tomorrow

God I love end-of-the-world movies. I can't wait.

I also love snow. If it snows, call the hell in. Screw risking your neck just for a few bucks. I used to make $65 an hour and call in on snow days. It simply isn't worth having some idiot smack into you. Or, at least show up for a few hours. Don't get on the road at commute hours because you've taken your very real chances of getting hit and increased it 10 fold or more.

I'm all about the 4WDs, but I also think that people should just stay home. It's just a day. Funnier yet, is that I stay home and just go out cruising in the 4WD for fun :)

I love snow, even if I can't drive in it (Like today, the Civic with the Azenis won't even get out of my driveway)

-> Steve

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 17 2004, 03:51 AM
What happened to global warming? :ph34r:

The icecaps melt, which cools the sea water down, which cools the air, which initiates another ice age. No joke. Google it up on science pages if you don't believe me.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 17 2004, 11:30 AM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 17 2004, 10:18 AM
E_SolSi
@Mar 17 2004, 07:21 AM
the insight kicks ass in the snow :thumbsup:

e, do you really have in insight, or is that just your name for you mx3?

he bought a 2000 insight about a month ago.

:yes:

now i need to sell the mx3

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Mar 17 2004, 04:22 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 17 2004, 11:30 AM
E_SolSi

I'll give ya 200 for the MX3.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Mar 17 2004, 04:35 PM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 17 2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 17 2004, 11:30 AM
E_SolSi

I'll give ya 200 for the MX3.

I see your $200 and raise you a wheat penny.

haha 200 and a wheat penny... well shit you got me beat.

Originally posted by pissedoff
just wait till earthquake season starts

Hahah...there's no season for earthquakes...but anyway earthquakes aren't scary!

oh yeah...it's 85 in cali today! :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 17 2004, 12:34 AM
Background: I work about 4 miles from my house.

I was well over a half hour late today coming in. got stuck 3 times on rte 69... yeah. tell me about it. that road is pretty much flat.

home, is all uphill. If they don't fucking plow or do something in this god damn town soon, im going to be here till it melts.

I hate snow already. im sick of it for this year. dry the fuck up world

Buy a 4x4. I had no problem getting into work today except for stupid people who couldn't drive in snow causing backed up traffic. I don't think I'll go another winter without a 4x4.

I am with steve on the civic with azenis. I left mine on the crx during the first snow storm. I couldn't even move my crx in the driveway. I had to tow it with my zr2.

ok the thread title is:

ok lets look at this. the snow was mentioned and the fact that the 240's performance in it was horrid in it. now the question i wanna know is where does a 711 fit into this equation? Brian made no mention of a 711 convenience store in this thread.

:ph34r:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Mar 17 2004, 08:53 PM
ok the thread title is:

ok lets look at this. the snow was mentioned and the fact that the 240's performance in it was horrid in it. now the question i wanna know is where does a 711 fit into this equation? Brian made no mention of a 711 convenience store in this thread.

:ph34r:

:lmao:

Back