$74.54 per barrel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Albertsons used to do that here, i dont think it rolled over though..

Our local grocery store has a program called "Fuelperks" which gives us 10 cents off every gallon of gas for every 50 bucks we buy in groceries. Good thing is that it's cumulative (until you use it, then its back to zero, waiting to be refilled again). Right now we've got a little over a buck off of gas, so I'm gonna fill up for somewhere around $1.98/gal. tomorrow :D
yup, we get that tooo.

.10 off per $100 spent, rolls over for 30 days. i generally have 40-60 cents off a gal. I use it on my truck :)
the M doesn't get store gas. lol

yup, we get that tooo.

.10 off per $100 spent, rolls over for 30 days. i generally have 40-60 cents off a gal. I use it on my truck :)
the M doesn't get store gas. lol

It's not store gas, actually. It's a partnership with the gas stations around here. Exxon and BP are the ones around here that accept it.

$2.38 for unleaded plus (89 oct) this morning at your average gas station without any cards or discounts or gizmos. i do not know why it is this town is cheaper than the whole state (and sounds like most of the country, too).

:shrug2:

Yeah, was $2.51 here, and Texas is usually lower than most.

that's because god loves texas. ;) not sure who loves minnesota though. not me....especially with winter coming.

One of the newer stations in town dumped off medium and premium. Now you get a choice of 87, 87, or 87. And its 15% ethanol. I fueled my jeep and teggy with it just to see. You could feel a loss on the ass dyno.

Used the fuel discount thing, got 93 prem for 1.84 a gallon :eek: Cost me 21 bucks to fill up from damn near fumes.

Here at the base I paid 2.99/g
I was excited; managed to fill my tank up with 29.00 for once =)

I love my Si more now :wub:

^^^

Hell yeah. I put $20 in the other day from like less than an 1/8th of a tank. Filled it almost all the way up.

Too bad I don't live in Bremerton, WA anymore, or the base would've come in handy. Food-wise too. No tax ftw!!!

On Friday, Crude Oil for November delivery closed down $3.69 at $64.15 per barrel. So, I'm thinking it'll keep going down, until production is cut. Judging from the last OPEC meeting minutes, it sure looked like they were going to.

On Friday, Crude Oil for November delivery closed down $3.69 at $64.15 per barrel. So, I'm thinking it'll keep going down, until production is cut. Judging from the last OPEC meeting minutes, it sure looked like they were going to.

25 bucks for a full tank of premium this morning.

Back