$74.54 per barrel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I guess I should go to the bureau of motor vehicles and have them change my plate to say VAN then. :rolleyes:

Regular License Plate
Fees: Only registration charges
Eligibility: All Hoosier motorists
Availability: At branches and online at myBMV.
May be used on: Passenger cars

Regular Truck License Plate
Fees: Only registration charges
Eligibility: All Hoosier motorists
Availability: At branches and online at myBMV.
May be used on: Trucks up to 11,000 pounds

aah, i see
my state has passenger and commercial plates

Its been 2.08-2.14 here for almost a week.

nice day in the markets today!

i made a 20% recovery in one of my accounts today!

I did pretty well, and I'm all 'vested in tech stocks. Well, except for GM........

Gas was 2.30/gal for mid-grade today. It's not doing bad.

i think oil and bank stock bumped up yesterday in anticipation of the lil O. gas will prob get more expensive when economy/demand 'hardens (as opposed to softens)' what w/ no increased supply and the global warming faithful in charge (carbon taxes). they're thinking more bank/mortgage bailouts too. back to the 70s

i think oil and bank stock bumped up yesterday in anticipation of the lil O. gas will prob get more expensive when economy/demand 'hardens (as opposed to softens)' what w/ no increased supply and the global warming faithful in charge (carbon taxes). they're thinking more bank/mortgage bailouts too. back to the 70s

Not to mention with the holidays right around the corner, the gas prices will rise just to make a profit on the travelers. Happens every year for every major holiday...

Back